Income uncertainty and the demand for annuities
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert B. Barsky & N. Gregory Mankiw & Stephen P. Zeldes, 1984.
"Ricardian Consumers With Keynesian Propensities,"
NBER Working Papers
1400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eytan Sheshinski & Yoram Weiss, 1981.
"Uncertainty and Optimal Social Security Systems,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 96(2), pages 189-206.
- Abel, Andrew B, 1986.
"Capital Accumulation and Uncertain Lifetimes with Adverse Selection,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1079-97, September.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1985. "Capital Accumulation and Uncertain Lifetimes with Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 1664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strawczynski, Michel, 1995. "Income Uncertainty and Ricardian Equivalence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 964-67, September.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Strawczynski, Michel, 1993. "Income uncertainty, bequests and annuities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(2-3), pages 155-158.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:63:y:1999:i:1:p:91-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.