Martingales, scale functions and stochastic life annuities: a note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Schepper, A. & Teunen, M. & Goovaerts, M., 1994. "An analytical inversion of a Laplace transform related to annuities certain," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 33-37, April.
- Milevsky, Moshe Arye, 1997. "The present value of a stochastic perpetuity and the Gamma distribution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 243-250, October.
- Robert C. Merton, 1975.
"An Asymptotic Theory of Growth Under Uncertainty,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 375-393.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "An asymptotic theory of growth under uncertainty," Working papers 673-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Majumdar, Mukul & Radner, Roy, 1991. "Linear Models of Economic Survival under Production Uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 13-30, January.
- Vanneste, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Labie, E., 1994. "The distributions of annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 37-48, October.
- De Schepper, A. & De Vylder, F. & Goovaerts, M. & Kaas, R., 1992. "Interest randomness in annuities certain," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 271-281, December.
- Gjessing, Håkon K. & Paulsen, Jostein, 1997. "Present value distributions with applications to ruin theory and stochastic equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 123-144, October.
- Vanneste, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & De Schepper, A. & Dhaene, J., 1997. "A straightforward analytical calculation of the distribution of an annuity certain with stochastic interest rate," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 35-41, June.
- Paulsen, Jostein, 1993. "Risk theory in a stochastic economic environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 327-361, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)