The present value of a stochastic perpetuity and the Gamma distribution
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dufresne, Daniel, 1989. "Stability of pension systems when rates of return are random," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 71-76, March.
- Buhlmann, H., 1992. "Stochastic discounting," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 113-127, August.
- De Schepper, A. & Teunen, M. & Goovaerts, M., 1994. "An analytical inversion of a Laplace transform related to annuities certain," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 33-37, April.
- Beekman, John A. & Fuelling, Clinton P., 1990. "Interest and mortality randomness in some annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2-3), pages 185-196, September.
- De Schepper, A. & De Vylder, F. & Goovaerts, M. & Kaas, R., 1992. "Interest randomness in annuities certain," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 271-281, December.
- Dhaene, Jan, 1989. "Stochastic Interest Rates and Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average Processes," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(S1), pages 43-50, November.