Whole-life insurance lapse rates and the emergency fund hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadine Gatzert & Gudrun Hoermann & Hato Schmeiser, 2009. "The Impact of the Secondary Market on Life Insurers' Surrender Profits," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(4), pages 887-908.
- Barsotti, Flavia & Milhaud, Xavier & Salhi, Yahia, 2016.
"Lapse risk in life insurance: Correlation and contagion effects among policyholders’ behaviors,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 317-331.
- Flavia Barsotti & Xavier Milhaud & Yahia Salhi, 2016. "Lapse risk in life insurance: correlation and contagion effects among policyholders' behaviors," Working Papers hal-01282601, HAL.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:1:p:7-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:83:y:2016:i:4:p:979-1006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Eling & Michael Kochanski, 2013.
"Research on lapse in life insurance: what has been done and what needs to be done?,"
Journal of Risk Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 392-413, August.
- Eling, Martin & Kochanski, Michael, 2012. "Research on Lapse in Life Insurance – What Has Been Done and What Needs to Be Done?," Working Papers on Finance 1224, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- J. François Outreville, 2011. "The relationship between insurance growth and economic development - 80 empirical papers for a review of the literature," ICER Working Papers 12-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Marcos Escobar & Mikhail Krayzler & Franz Ramsauer & David Saunders & Rudi Zagst, 2016. "Incorporation of Stochastic Policyholder Behavior in Analytical Pricing of GMABs and GMDBs," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-36, November.
- Xavier Milhaud & Christophe Dutang, 2018. "Lapse tables for lapse risk management in insurance: a competing risk approach," Post-Print hal-01727669, HAL.
- Feodoria, Mark & Förstemann, Till, 2015. "Lethal lapses: How a positive interest rate shock might stress German life insurers," Discussion Papers 12/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Andre P. Liebenberg & James M. Carson & Robert E. Hoyt, 2010. "The Demand for Life Insurance Policy Loans," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(3), pages 651-666.
- Tsai, Chenghsien & Kuo, Weiyu & Chen, Wei-Kuang, 2002. "Early surrender and the distribution of policy reserves," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 429-445, December.
- Gemmo, Irina & Götz, Martin, 2016. "Life insurance and demographic change: An empirical analysis of surrender decisions based on panel data," ICIR Working Paper Series 24/16, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:12-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kochanski, Michael, 2010. "Solvency capital requirement for German unit-linked insurance products," German Risk and Insurance Review (GRIR), University of Cologne, Department of Risk Management and Insurance, vol. 6(2), pages 33-70.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41288-016-0037-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:9:y:1990:i:4:p:249-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.