The size of stable cartels: An analytical approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2006.
"Stable International Environmental Agreements: An Analytical Approach,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(2), pages 247-263, May.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Sartzetakis, Eftichios, "undated". "Stable International Environmental Agreements: An Analytical Approach," Economics Working Papers 2001-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios Sartzetakis, 2002. "Stable International Environmental Agreements: An Analytical Approach," Others 0201001, EconWPA.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2001. "Stable International Environmental Agreements: An Analytical Approach," Working Papers 04001, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2003.
- Claude d'Aspremont & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz & John A. Weymark, 1983. "On the Stability of Collusive Price Leadership," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Donsimoni, Marie-Paule & Economides, Nicholas S & Polemarchakis, Herakles M, 1986. "Stable Cartels," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(2), pages 317-327, June.
- Prokop, Jacek, 1999. "Process of dominant-cartel formation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 241-257, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Odenkirchen, Johannes, 2017. "Pricing Behavior of Cartel Outsiders in Incomplete Cartels," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168309, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCartel stability; Uniqueness; Oligopoly; Cournot fringe;
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:30:y:2012:i:2:p:217-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .