Cooperation in symmetric duopolies with demand inertia
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1978. "A Model of Advertising and Product Quality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 485-503, June.
- Phlips, Louis & Richard, Jean-Francois, 1989.
"A dynamic oligopoly model with demand inertia and inventories,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-32, August.
- PHLIPS, Louis & RICHARD, Jean-François, "undated". "A dynamic oligopoly model with demand inertia and inventories," CORE Discussion Papers RP 851, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Phlips, L. & Richard, J.-F., 1986. "A dynamic oligopoly model with demand inertia and inventories," CORE Discussion Papers 1986003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Benson, Bruce L. & Faminow, M. D., 1988. "The impact of experience on prices and profits in experimental duopoly markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 345-365, June.
- Selten, Reinhard & Stoecker, Rolf, 1986. "End behavior in sequences of finite Prisoner's Dilemma supergames A learning theory approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 47-70, March.
- Mason, Charles F & Phillips, Owen R & Nowell, Clifford, 1992. "Duopoly Behavior in Asymmetric Markets: An Experimental Evaluation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 662-670, November.
- Reinhard Selten & Michael Mitzkewitz & Gerald R. Uhlich, 1997. "Duopoly Strategies Programmed by Experienced Players," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 517-556, May.
- Selten,Reinhard & Mitzkewitz,Michael & Uhlich,Gerald, "undated". "Duopoly strategies programmed by experienced players," Discussion Paper Serie B 106, University of Bonn, Germany.
- J. W. Friedman, 1969. "On Experimental Research in Oligopoly," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(4), pages 399-415. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)