Network competition and consumer churn
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yongxin Cai & Iraj Deilami & Kenneth Train, 1998. "Customer Retention in a Competitive Power Market: Analysis of a 'Double-Bounded Plus Follow-Ups' Questionnaire," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 191-215.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Coble-Neal, Grant, 1999.
"Subscriber churn in the Australian ISP market,"
11450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nilssen, T., 1990.
"Two Kinds of Consumer Switching Costs,"
12-90, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Klemperer, Paul, 1995. "Competition When Consumers Have Switching Costs: An Overview with Applications to Industrial Organization, Macroeconomics, and International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 515-39, October.
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 1987.
"Optimal Contracts with Lock-In,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt19f324hf, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Taylor, Curtis R., 2000.
"Supplier Surfing: Competition and Consumer Behavior in Subscription Markets,"
00-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Taylor, Curtis R, 2003. " Supplier Surfing: Competition and Consumer Behavior in Subscription Markets," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(2), pages 223-46, Summer.
- Katz, James E & Aspden, Philip, 1998. "Internet dropouts in the USA: The invisible group," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4-5), pages 327-339, May.
- Yongmin Chen, 1997. "Paying Customers to Switch," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 877-897, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:12:y:2000:i:2:p:97-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.