Network competition and consumer churn
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 1987.
"Optimal Contracts with Lock-In,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt19f324hf, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Coble-Neal, Grant, 1999.
"Subscriber churn in the Australian ISP market,"
11450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongmin Chen, 1997. "Paying Customers to Switch," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 877-897, December.
- Yongxin Cai & Iraj Deilami & Kenneth Train, 1998. "Customer Retention in a Competitive Power Market: Analysis of a 'Double-Bounded Plus Follow-Ups' Questionnaire," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 191-215.
- Tore Nilssen, 1992.
"Two Kinds of Consumer Switching Costs,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(4), pages 579-589, Winter.
- Katz, James E & Aspden, Philip, 1998. "Internet dropouts in the USA: The invisible group," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4-5), pages 327-339, May.
- Paul Klemperer, 1995. "Competition when Consumers have Switching Costs: An Overview with Applications to Industrial Organization, Macroeconomics, and International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 515-539.
- Taylor, Curtis R, 2003.
" Supplier Surfing: Competition and Consumer Behavior in Subscription Markets,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(2), pages 223-46, Summer.
- Taylor, Curtis R., 2000. "Supplier Surfing: Competition and Consumer Behavior in Subscription Markets," Working Papers 00-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:12:y:2000:i:2:p:97-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.