The influence of culture on strategic constructs in the process of globalization: An empirical study of North American and Japanese MNCs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lane Kelley & Arthur Whatley & Reginald Worthley, 1987. "Assessing the Effects of Culture on Managerial Attitudes: A Three-Culture Test," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 18(2), pages 17-31, June.
- Susumu Ueno & Uma Sekaran, 1992. "The Influence of Culture on Budget Control Practices in the USA and Japan: An Empirical Study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(4), pages 659-674, December.
- Onkvisit, Sak & Shaw, John J., 1991. "Myopic management: The hollow strength of American competitiveness," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 13-19.
- Kendall Roth & Allen J Morrison, 1990. "An Empirical Analysis of the Integration-Responsiveness Framework in Global Industries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(4), pages 541-564, December.
- Whitehill, Arthur M., 1989. "American executives through foreign eyes," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 42-48.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrike Mayrhofer, 2002. "Environnement national et stratégies de rapprochement: une analyse des entreprises françaises et allemandes," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 5(2), pages 61-84, June.
- Harzing, Anne-Wil, 1997. "Response rates in international mail surveys: Results of a 22-country study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 641-665, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMNCs Cross-cultural Cultural awareness Decision making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:4:y:1995:i:1:p:19-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.