Health care utilization among persons who are unemployed or outside the labour force
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:4:602-607_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Westin, Marcus & Ahs, Annika & Brand Persson, Kristina & Westerling, Ragnar, 2004. "A large proportion of Swedish citizens refrain from seeking medical care--lack of confidence in the medical services a plausible explanation?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 333-344, June.
- Ezzy, Douglas, 1993. "Unemployment and mental health: A critical review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 41-52, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allin, Sara & Grignon, Michel & Le Grand, Julian, 2010. "Subjective unmet need and utilization of health care services in Canada: What are the equity implications?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 465-472, February.
- Shaw, Caroline & Blakely, Tony & Tobias, Martin, 2011. "Mortality among the working age population receiving incapacity benefits in New Zealand, 1981-2004," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(4), pages 568-575, August.
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2017. "Reasons for unmet needs for health care: the role of social capital and social support in some Western EU countries," MPRA Paper 82680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Sang-Yi & Kim, Chul-Woung & Kang, Jeong-Hee & Seo, Nam-Kyu, 2015. "Unmet healthcare needs depending on employment status," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 899-906.
- Romppainen, Katri & Jähi, Rita & Saloniemi, Antti & Virtanen, Pekka, 2010. "Encounters with unemployment in occupational health care: Nurses' constructions of clients without work," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 605-608, February.
- Kuhn, Andreas & Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2009.
"The public health costs of job loss,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1099-1115, December.
- Kuhn, Andreas & Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2009. "The Public Health Costs of Job Loss," CEPR Discussion Papers 7420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Kuhn & Rafael Lalive & Josef Zweimï¿½ller, 2009. "The public health costs of job loss," IEW - Working Papers 424, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Kuhn, Andreas & Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2009. "The Public Health Costs of Job Loss," IZA Discussion Papers 4355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Kuhn & Rafael Lalive & Josef Zweimüller, 2009. "The Public Health Costs of Job Loss," NRN working papers 2009-13, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Tipper, Adam, 2010. "Economic models of the family and the relationship between economic status and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1567-1573, May.
- David Cantarero-Prieto & Marta Pascual-Sáez & Javier Lera Torres, 2018. "Socioeconomic determinants and health care utilization among elderly people living in Europe: Evidence from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1801, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Andreas KUHN & Rafael LALIVE & Josef ZWEIMÜLLER, 2007. "The Public Health Costs of Unemployment," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:78:y:2006:i:2-3:p:178-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .