Paying doctors by salary: a controlled study of general practitioner behaviour in England
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1983:73:4:379-383_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vohlonen, Ilkka & Pekurinen, Markku & Saltman, Richard B., 1989. "Re-organizing primary medical care in Finland: The personal doctor program," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 65-79, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Holmås, Tor Helge & Monstad, Karin & Straume, Odd Rune, 2017.
"Do treatment decisions depend on physicians' financial incentives?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 74-92.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Tor Helge Holmäs & Karin Monstad & Odd Rune StraumeAuthor-Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, "undated". "Do Treatment Decisions Depend on Physicians` Financial Incentives?," NIPE Working Papers 7/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Holmås, Tor Helge & Monstad, Karin & Straume, Odd Rune, 2015. "Do Treatment Decisions Depend on Physicians’ Financial Incentives?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/2015, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Anell, Anders & Dackehag , Margareta & Dietrichson, Jens, 2016. "Does Risk-Adjusted Payment Influence Primary Care Providers' Decision on Where to Set Up Practices?," Working Papers 2016:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Maude Laberge & Walter P. Wodchis & Jan Barnsley & Audrey Laporte, 2016. "Efficiency of Ontario primary care physicians across payment models: a stochastic frontier analysis," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Ellen P. Green, 2012. "Payment Mechanisms in the Healthcare Industry: An Experimental Study of Physician Incentives in a Multiple Principal Agent Setting," Working Papers 12-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- repec:nip:nipewp:07/2015 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:64:y:2003:i:3:p:415-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.