Health outcomes are about choices and values: an economic perspective on the health outcomes movement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jenkins, C. David, 1992. "Assessment of outcomes of health intervention," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 367-375, August.
- Scott, Anthony & Shiell, Alan & King, Madeleine, 1996. "Is general practitioner decision making associated with patient socio-economic status?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 35-46, January.
- van der Waal, Marieke A. E. & Casparie, Anton F. & Lako, Christiaan J., 1996. "Quality of care: A comparison of preferences between medical specialists and patients with chronic diseases," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 643-649, March.
- Nord, Erik & Richardson, Jeff & Street, Andrew & Kuhse, Helga & Singer, Peter, 1995. "Maximizing health benefits vs egalitarianism: An Australian survey of health issues," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1429-1437, November.
- Mooney, Gavin, 1994. "Editorial : What else do we want from our health services?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 151-154, July.
- Gornick, Marian & Lubitz, James & Riley, Gerald, 1991. "U.S. initiatives and approaches for outcomes and effectiveness research," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 209-225, April.
- ALan Williams, 1988. "Priority setting in public and private health care: a guide through the ideological jungle," Working Papers 036chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Siminoff, L. A. & Fetting, J. H., 1991. "Factors affecting treatment decisions for a life-threatening illness: The case of medical treatment of breast cancer," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 813-818, January.
- Williams, Alan, 1988. "Priority setting in public and private health care : A guide through the ideological jungle," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 173-183, June.
- Mooney, Gavin & Ryan, Mandy, 1993. "Agency in health care: Getting beyond first principles," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 125-135, July.
- Hollandsworth, James G., 1988. "Evaluating the impact of medical treatment on the quality of life: A 5-year update," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 425-434, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:39:y:1997:i:1:p:5-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.