Health outcomes are about choices and values: an economic perspective on the health outcomes movement
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Siminoff, L. A. & Fetting, J. H., 1991. "Factors affecting treatment decisions for a life-threatening illness: The case of medical treatment of breast cancer," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 813-818, January.
- van der Waal, Marieke A. E. & Casparie, Anton F. & Lako, Christiaan J., 1996. "Quality of care: A comparison of preferences between medical specialists and patients with chronic diseases," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 643-649, March.
- Mooney, Gavin, 1994. "Editorial : What else do we want from our health services?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 151-154, July.
- Gornick, Marian & Lubitz, James & Riley, Gerald, 1991. "U.S. initiatives and approaches for outcomes and effectiveness research," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 209-225, April.
- Scott, Anthony & Shiell, Alan & King, Madeleine, 1996. "Is general practitioner decision making associated with patient socio-economic status?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 35-46, January.
- Williams, Alan, 1988. "Priority setting in public and private health care : A guide through the ideological jungle," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 173-183, June.
- Mooney, Gavin & Ryan, Mandy, 1993. "Agency in health care: Getting beyond first principles," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 125-135, July.
- Nord, Erik & Richardson, Jeff & Street, Andrew & Kuhse, Helga & Singer, Peter, 1995. "Maximizing health benefits vs egalitarianism: An Australian survey of health issues," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1429-1437, November.
- Hollandsworth, James G., 1988. "Evaluating the impact of medical treatment on the quality of life: A 5-year update," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 425-434, January.
- ALan Williams, 1988. "Priority setting in public and private health care: a guide through the ideological jungle," Working Papers 036chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Jenkins, C. David, 1992. "Assessment of outcomes of health intervention," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 367-375, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:39:y:1997:i:1:p:5-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.