Multiplying Health Gains: the critical role of capacity-building within health promotion programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1993:83:4:561-567_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weisbrod, Rita R. & Pirie, Phyllis L. & Bracht, Neil F., 1992. "Impact of a community health promotion program on existing organizations: The Minnesota Heart Health Program," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 639-648, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lovell, Sarah A. & Gray, Andrew R. & Boucher, Sara E., 2015. "Developing and validating a measure of community capacity: Why volunteers make the best neighbours," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 261-268.
- Willis, Karen & Small, Rhonda & Brown, Stephanie, 2012. "Using documents to investigate links between implementation and sustainability in a complex community intervention: The PRISM study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(7), pages 1222-1229.
- Walker, Sarah Cusworth & Bumbarger, Brian K. & Phillippi, Stephen W., 2015. "Achieving successful evidence-based practice implementation in juvenile justice: The importance of diagnostic and evaluative capacity," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 189-197.
- Kates, Jennifer & Marconi, Katherine & Mannle, Thomas E., 2001. "Developing a performance management system for a Federal public health program: the Ryan White CARE ACT Titles I and II," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 145-155, May.
- Gugglberger, Lisa & Dür, Wolfgang, 2011. "Capacity building in and for health promoting schools: Results from a qualitative study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 37-43, June.
- Mayberry, Robert M. & Daniels, Pamela & Yancey, Elleen M. & Akintobi, Tabia Henry & Berry, Jamillah & Clark, Nicole & Dawaghreh, Ahmad, 2009. "Enhancing community-based organizations' capacity for HIV/AIDS education and prevention," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 213-220, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:39:y:1997:i:1:p:29-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.