Is variation management included in regional healthcare governance systems? Some proposals from Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabina Nuti & Chiara Seghieri & Milena Vainieri, 2013. "Assessing the effectiveness of a performance evaluation system in the public health care sector: some novel evidence from the Tuscany region experience," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(1), pages 59-69, February.
- Grytten, Jostein & Sorensen, Rune, 2003. "Practice variation and physician-specific effects," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 403-418, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vainieri, Milena & Vola, Federico & Gomez Soriano, Gregorio & Nuti, Sabina, 2016. "How to set challenging goals and conduct fair evaluation in regional public health systems. Insights from Valencia and Tuscany Regions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(11), pages 1270-1278.
- Lavergne, Miriam Ruth & Barer, Morris & Law, Michael R. & Wong, Sabrina T. & Peterson, Sandra & McGrail, Kimberlyn, 2016. "Examining regional variation in health care spending in British Columbia, Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(7), pages 739-748.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:8:p:862-869 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Rosis, Sabina & Barsanti, Sara, 2016. "Patient satisfaction, e-health and the evolution of the patient–general practitioner relationship: Evidence from an Italian survey," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(11), pages 1279-1292.
More about this item
KeywordsHealthcare system; Performance evaluation system; Geographic; Variation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:114:y:2014:i:1:p:71-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.