A systematic review on the effectiveness of group versus single-handed practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1983:73:4:379-383_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ubokudom, Sunday E., 1998. "The association between the organization of medical practice and primary care physician attitudes and practice orientations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 59-71, January.
- Wensing, Michel & van den Hombergh, Pieter & Akkermans, Reinier & van Doremalen, Jan & Grol, Richard, 2006. "Physician workload in primary care: What is the optimal size of practices?: A cross-sectional study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 260-267, August.
- Lin, Herng-Ching & Chen, Chin-Shyan & Liu, Tsai-Ching & Lee, Hsin-Chien, 2006. "Differences in practice income between solo and group practice physicians," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(2-3), pages 296-305, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Barsanti & Manila Bonciani & Federico Vola & Luca Pirisi, 2016. "Innovatori, indecisi, bisognosi o autonomi. I medici di medicina generale tra integrazione e accountability," MECOSAN. Menagement e economia sanitaria, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(98), pages 9-39.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary Health Care; Group practice; General practitioners;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:113:y:2013:i:1:p:180-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .