The importance of patient expectations as a determinant of satisfaction with waiting times for hip and knee replacement surgery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brooks, Richard AU -, 1996. "EuroQol: the current state of play," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 53-72, July.
- Oliver, Richard L & Swan, John E, 1989. " Equity and Disconfirmation Perceptions as Influences on Merchant and Product Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 372-383, December.
- Linder-Pelz, Susie, 1982. "Toward a theory of patient satisfaction," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 577-582, January.
- Siciliani, Luigi & Hurst, Jeremy, 2005. "Tackling excessive waiting times for elective surgery: a comparative analysis of policies in 12 OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 201-215, May.
- Edwards, Rhiannon Tudor & Boland, Angela & Wilkinson, Clare & Cohen, David & Williams, John, 2003. "Clinical and lay preferences for the explicit prioritisation of elective waiting lists: survey evidence from Wales," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 229-237, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Paul & Panattoni, Laura & Cameron, Linda & Knox, Stephanie & Ashton, Toni & Tenbensel, Tim & Windsor, John, 2015. "Hospital sector choice and support for public hospital care in New Zealand: Results from a labeled discrete choice survey," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 118-127.
- Fanwen Meng & Kiok Teow & Chee Ooi & Bee Heng & Seow Tay, 2015. "Analysis of patient waiting time governed by a generic maximum waiting time policy with general phase-type approximations," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 267-278, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPatient satisfaction Waiting times Hip and knee replacement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:101:y:2011:i:3:p:245-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.