An Incomplete Cooperation Structure for a Voting Game Can Be Strategically Stable
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1991.
"Cooperation and communication restrictions : A survey,"
FEW 507, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1994. "Cooperation and communication restrictions : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 513999f5-0c87-4204-a1ff-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kirman, Alan P & Oddou, Claude & Weber, Shlomo, 1986. "Stochastic Communication and Coalition Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 129-138, January.
- Bloch, Francis, 1996. "Sequential Formation of Coalitions in Games with Externalities and Fixed Payoff Division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 90-123, May.
- Rosenthal, Edward C., 1992. "Coalition formation under limited communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 402-421, July.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kurz, Mordecai, 1983. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1047-1064, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)