An Incomplete Cooperation Structure for a Voting Game Can Be Strategically Stable
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenthal, Edward C., 1992. "Coalition formation under limited communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 402-421, July.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1991.
"Cooperation and communication restrictions : A survey,"
FEW 507, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1994. "Cooperation and communication restrictions : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 513999f5-0c87-4204-a1ff-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kirman, Alan P & Oddou, Claude & Weber, Shlomo, 1986. "Stochastic Communication and Coalition Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 129-138, January.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kurz, Mordecai, 1983. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1047-1064, July.
- Bloch, Francis, 1996. "Sequential Formation of Coalitions in Games with Externalities and Fixed Payoff Division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 90-123, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slikker, M. & Gilles, R.P. & Norde, H.W. & Tijs, S.H., 2000. "Directed Communication Networks," Discussion Paper 2000-84, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Slikker, Marco & Gilles, Robert P. & Norde, Henk & Tijs, Stef, 2005. "Directed networks, allocation properties and hierarchy formation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 55-80, January.
- Slikker, Marco & Norde, Henk, 2004.
"Incomplete stable structures in symmetric convex games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 171-200, July.
- Slikker, M. & Norde, H.W., 2000. "Incomplete Stable Structures in Symmetric Convex Games," Discussion Paper 2000-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:24:y:1998:i:1-2:p:2-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.