Integrating natural risks into silvicultural decision models: A survival function approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dieter, Matthias, 2001. "Land expectation values for spruce and beech calculated with Monte Carlo modelling techniques," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 157-166, June.
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- Holecy, Jan & Hanewinkel, Marc, 2006. "A forest management risk insurance model and its application to coniferous stands in southwest Germany," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-174, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thiele, Jan C. & Nuske, Robert S. & Ahrends, Bernd & Panferov, Oleg & Albert, Matthias & Staupendahl, Kai & Junghans, Udo & Jansen, Martin & Saborowski, Joachim, 2017. "Climate change impact assessment—A simulation experiment with Norway spruce for a forest district in Central Europe," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 346(C), pages 30-47.
- Härtl, Fabian & Knoke, Thomas, 2014. "The influence of the oil price on timber supply," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 32-42.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:30:y:2018:i:c:p:32-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Jönsson & Fredrik Lagergren & Benjamin Smith, 2015. "Forest management facing climate change - an ecosystem model analysis of adaptation strategies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 201-220, February.
- Loisel, Patrice, 2014. "Impact of storm risk on Faustmann rotation," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 191-198.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:255:y:2013:i:c:p:58-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:foreco:v:30:y:2018:i:c:p:58-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deegen, Peter & Matolepszy, Kai, 2015. "Economic balancing of forest management under storm risk, the case of the Ore Mountains (Germany)," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-13.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural risks Survival function Weibull function Decision model Annuity Optimal rotation period;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:13:y:2011:i:6:p:496-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.