Constructing a financial fragility index for emerging countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Noureldin, Diaa & Shephard, Neil & Sheppard, Kevin, 2014. "Multivariate rotated ARCH models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 16-30.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997. "Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gian Piero Aielli, 2013. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: On Properties and Estimation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 282-299.
- Ghysels, Eric & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Valkanov, Rossen, 2004.
"The MIDAS Touch: Mixed Data Sampling Regression Models,"
University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management
qt9mf223rs, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2004. "The MIDAS Touch: Mixed Data Sampling Regression Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-20, CIRANO.
- Huff, Gregg & Majima, Shinobu, 2013.
"Financing Japan's World War II Occupation of Southeast Asia,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 73(04), pages 937-977, December.
- Gregg Huff & Shinobu Majima, 2012. "Financing Japan’s World War II Occupation of Southeast Asia," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _109, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Diaa Noureldin & Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2012. "Multivariate Rotated ARCH models," Economics Series Working Papers 594, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gregg Huff & Shinobu Majima, 2013. "Financing Japan’s World War II occupation of Southeast Asia," Working Paper 2013/02, Norges Bank.
- Diaa Noureldin & Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2012.
"Multivariate high‐frequency‐based volatility (HEAVY) models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(6), pages 907-933, September.
- Diaa Noureldin & Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2011. "Multivariate High-Frequency-Based Volatility (HEAVY) Models," Economics Series Working Papers 533, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Diaa Noureldin & Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2012. "Multivariate Rotated ARCH Models," Economics Papers 2012-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Craig S. Hakkio & William R. Keeton, 2009. "Financial stress: what is it, how can it be measured, and why does it matter?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 5-50.
- Kliesen, Kevin L. & Owyang, Michael T. & Vermann, E. Katarina, 2012. "Disentangling diverse measures: a survey of financial stress indexes," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 369-398.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-350, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keffala, Mohamed Rochdi, 2015.
"How using derivatives affects bank stability in emerging countries? Evidence from the recent financial crisis,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, pages 75-87.
- Sabri Boubaker & Hisham Farag & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2015. "Short-Term Overreaction to Specific Events: Evidence from an Emerging Market," Post-Print hal-01158095, HAL.
- Wang, Zihe & Li, Johnny Siu-Hang, 2016. "A DCC-GARCH multi-population mortality model and its applications to pricing catastrophic mortality bonds," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, pages 103-111.
- Kutan, Ali M. & Muradoğlu, Yaz G., 2016. "Financial and real sector returns, IMF-related news, and the Asian crisis," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, pages 28-37.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial fragility; Emerging markets; Dynamic conditional correlation; Principal component analysis; MIDAS regression;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:11:y:2014:i:4:p:410-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/frl .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.