Land Hunger: Land as a Commodity and as a Status Good, England, 1500-1910
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Allen, 1988. "The price of freehold land and the interest rate in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 41(1), pages 33-50, February.
- Avner Offer, 1991. "Farm tenure and land values in England, c. 1750-1950," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 44(1), pages 1-20, February.
- J. V. Beckett, 1984. "The Pattern of Landownership in England and Wales, 1660-1880," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 37(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Christopher Clay, 1974. "The Price of Freehold Land in the Later Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 27(2), pages 173-189, May.
- Clark, Gregory, 1988. "The cost of capital and medieval agricultural technique," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 265-294, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark, Gregory & Hamilton, Gillian, 2006.
"Survival of the Richest: The Malthusian Mechanism in Pre-Industrial England,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 66(03), pages 707-736, September.
- Gregory Clark & Gillian Hamilton, 2006. "Survival of the Richest: The Malthusian Mechanism in Pre-Industrial England," Working Papers 615, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Gregory Clark, 2006. "What made Britannia great? Did the Industrial Revolution make Britain a World Power?," Working Papers 618, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- David R Stead, "undated". "Fixed Rent Contracts in English Agriculture, 1750-1850: A Conjecture," Discussion Papers 05/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:35:y:1998:i:1:p:59-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.