Land Hunger: Land as a Commodity and as a Status Good, England, 1500-1910
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert C. Allen, 1988. "The price of freehold land and the interest rate in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 41(1), pages 33-50, February.
- Avner Offer, 1991. "Farm tenure and land values in England, c. 1750-1950," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 44(1), pages 1-20, February.
- J. V. Beckett, 1984. "The Pattern of Landownership in England and Wales, 1660-1880," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 37(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Christopher Clay, 1974. "The Price of Freehold Land in the Later Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 27(2), pages 173-189, May.
- Clark, Gregory, 1988. "The cost of capital and medieval agricultural technique," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 265-294, July.