Value Creation through Service Offers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Sunghee & Yoo, Shijin & Kim, Daeki, 2016. "When is servitization a profitable competitive strategy?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 43-53.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Blandine LAPERCHE & Fabienne PICARD, 2013.
"L’économie de la fonctionnalité : perspective historique et illustration empirique
[The economy of functionality: historical perspective and empirical illustration]," Working Papers 35, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Biege, Sabine & Borowiecki, Marcin & Lay, Gunther & Jäger, Angela & Schartinger, Doris, 2012. "The Servitization of European Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 38873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuanqiong He & Hongyi Sun & Kin Lai & Yun Chen, 2015. "Organizational empowerment and service strategy in manufacturing," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(3), pages 445-462, September.
- Marc Bollecker, 2009. "Contrôleur de gestion : une fonction en danger ?," Post-Print halshs-00456209, HAL.
- Tether, B. & Bascavusoglu-Moreau, E., 2012. "A Different Path to Growth? Service Innovation and Performance amongst UK Manufacturers," Working Papers wp433, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsProfitability Services Pricing Costing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:24:y:2006:i:1:p:106-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.