Evaluating a national science and technology program using the human capital and relational asset perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cozzens, Susan E., 1997. "The knowledge pool: Measurement challenges in evaluating fundamental research programs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 77-89, February.
- Marc Luwel, 2005. "Job advertisements as an indicator for mobility of researchers: Naturejobs as a case study," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 80-92, April.
- Patrick Thomas & Anthony Breitzman, 2006. "A method for identifying hot patents and linking them to government-funded scientific research," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 145-152, August.
- Benedetto Lepori, 2006. "Methodologies for the analysis of research funding and expenditure: from input to positioning indicators," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 133-143, August.
- Lanzi, Diego, 2007. "Capabilities, human capital and education," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 424-435, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:4:p:487-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .