The internationalisation of public sector research through international joint laboratories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sakakibara, Mariko, 1997. "Evaluating government-sponsored R&D consortia in Japan: who benefits and how?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 447-473, December.
- Dag W Aksnes & Nicoline Frølich & Stig Slipersæter, 2008. "Science policy and the driving forces behind the internationalisation of science: The case of Norway," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(6), pages 445-457, July.
- Thomas Finholt, 2003. "Collaboratories as a new form of scientific organization," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 5-25.
- von Zedtwitz, Maximilian & Gassmann, Oliver, 2002. "Market versus technology drive in R&D internationalization: four different patterns of managing research and development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 569-588, May.
- Sungchul Chung, 2002. "Catching up through international linkages: Science, technology and the Korean experience," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 431-437, December.
- Caroline S Wagner, 2002. "The elusive partnership: Science and foreign policy," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 409-417, December.
- Wagner, Caroline S. & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2005. "Network structure, self-organization, and the growth of international collaboration in science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1608-1618, December.
- Katz, J. Sylvan & Martin, Ben R., 1997. "What is research collaboration?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Georghiou, Luke, 1998. "Global cooperation in research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 611-626, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipp:wpaper:1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adelheid Holl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ippcses.html .