Power and perceptions in participatory monitoring and evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holte-McKenzie, Merydth & Forde, Sarah & Theobald, Sally, 2006. "Development of a participatory monitoring and evaluation strategy," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 365-376, November.
- Bamberger, Michael, 1991. "The politics of evaluation in developing countries," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 325-339, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Totin, Edmond & van Mierlo, Barbara & Mongbo, Roch & Leeuwis, Cees, 2015. "Diversity in success: Interaction between external interventions and local actions in three rice farming areas in Benin," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 119-130.
- Granderson, Ainka A., 2011. "Enabling multi-faceted measures of success for protected area management in Trinidad and Tobago," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 185-195, August.
- Levin-Rozalis, Miri, 2010. "Cybernetics: A possible solution for the "knowledge gap" between "external" and "internal" in evaluation processes," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 333-342, November.
- Guerra-López, Ingrid & Hicks, Karen, 2015. "The participatory design of a performance oriented monitoring and evaluation system in an international development environment," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 21-30.
More about this item
KeywordsParticipatory monitoring and evaluation Politics Power relations Design assumptions Rural development Uganda Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:32:y:2009:i:3:p:229-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.