Planning and implementation of a participatory evaluation strategy: A viable approach in the evaluation of community-based participatory programs addressing cancer disparities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Randolph, Justus J. & Eronen, Pasi J., 2007. "Developing the Learning Door: A case study in youth participatory program planning," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 55-65.
- Millar, Annie & Simeone, Ronald S. & Carnevale, John T., 2001. "Logic models: a systems tool for performance management," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 73-81.
- Kaplan, Sue A. & Garrett, Katherine E., 2005. "The use of logic models by community-based initiatives," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 167-172.
- Fielden, Sarah J. & Rusch, Melanie L. & Masinda, Mambo Tabu & Sands, Jim & Frankish, Jim & Evoy, Brian, 2007. "Key considerations for logic model development in research partnerships: A Canadian case study," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 115-124.
- Holte-McKenzie, Merydth & Forde, Sarah & Theobald, Sally, 2006. "Development of a participatory monitoring and evaluation strategy," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 365-376.
- Nichols, Laura, 2002. "Participatory program planning: including program participants and evaluators," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 1-14.
- Papineau, Danielle & Kiely, Margaret C., 1996. "Participatory evaluation in a community organization: Fostering stakeholder empowerment and utilization," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 79-93.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scarinci, Isabel C. & Moore, Artisha & Benjamin, Regina & Vickers, Selwyn & Shikany, James & Fouad, Mona, 2017. "A participatory evaluation framework in the establishment and implementation of transdisciplinary collaborative centers for health disparities research," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 37-45.
- Trotter II, Robert T. & Laurila, Kelly & Alberts, David & Huenneke, Laura F., 2015. "A diagnostic evaluation model for complex research partnerships with community engagement: The partnership for Native American Cancer Prevention (NACP) model," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 10-20.
- Totin, Edmond & van Mierlo, Barbara & Mongbo, Roch & Leeuwis, Cees, 2015. "Diversity in success: Interaction between external interventions and local actions in three rice farming areas in Benin," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 119-130.
- Dryden, Eileen & Hyde, Justeen & Livny, Ayala & Tula, Monique, 2010. "Phoenix Rising: Use of a participatory approach to evaluate a federally funded HIV, Hepatitis and substance abuse prevention program," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 386-393, November.
- Ribeiro, Fernando & Ferreira, Paula & Araújo, Madalena, 2013. "Sustainability assessment of electricity production using a logic models approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 215-223.
- Simmons, Vani Nath & Klasko, Lynne B. & Fleming, Khaliah & Koskan, Alexis M. & Jackson, Nia T. & Noel-Thomas, Shalewa & Luque, John S. & Vadaparampil, Susan T. & Lee, Ji-Hyun & Quinn, Gwendolyn P. & B, 2015. "Participatory evaluation of a community–academic partnership to inform capacity-building and sustainability," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 19-26.
More about this item
KeywordsParticipatory evaluation Cancer disparities Community-based participatory research Logic model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:32:y:2009:i:3:p:221-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .