Phoenix Rising: Use of a participatory approach to evaluate a federally funded HIV, Hepatitis and substance abuse prevention program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scarinci, Isabel C. & Johnson, Rhoda E. & Hardy, Claudia & Marron, John & Partridge, Edward E., 2009. "Planning and implementation of a participatory evaluation strategy: A viable approach in the evaluation of community-based participatory programs addressing cancer disparities," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 221-228, August.
- Wilson, Maurice T. & Atanda, Robert & Atkinson, Donna Durant & Mulvey, Kevin, 2005. "Outcomes from the targeted capacity expansion (TCE) substance abuse treatment program," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 341-348, August.
- Atkinson, Donna Durant & Wilson, Maurice & Avula, Deepa, 2005. "A participatory approach to building capacity of treatment programs to engage in evaluation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 329-334, August.
- Mulvey, Kevin P. & Atkinson, Donna Durant, 2005. "Evaluation efforts in the era of federal accountability," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 325-327, August.
- Brooks, Ronald A. & Milburn, Norweeta G. & Jane Rotheram-Borus, Mary & Witkin, Andrea, 2004. "The system-of-care for homeless youth: perceptions of service providers," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 443-451, November.
- Papineau, Danielle & Kiely, Margaret C., 1996. "Participatory evaluation in a community organization: Fostering stakeholder empowerment and utilization," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 79-93, February.
More about this item
KeywordsParticipatory evaluation Federal funding Prevention programs Drop-in centers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:4:p:386-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.