Cybernetics: A possible solution for the "knowledge gap" between "external" and "internal" in evaluation processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0025 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0001 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ross Williams, 2006. "Introduction to the Policy Forum," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 39(4), pages 409-411, December.
- Parkinson, Sarah, 2009. "Power and perceptions in participatory monitoring and evaluation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 229-237, August.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sonnichsen, Richard C., 1988. "Advocacy evaluation: A model for internal evaluation offices," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 141-148, January.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0019 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCybernetics Internal evaluation External evaluation Knowledge gap Abduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:4:p:333-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .