Analyses of energy dissipation of run-off-road wheeled vehicles utilizing controlled soil bin facility environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liang, Aizhen & McLaughlin, Neil B. & Ma, B.L. & Gregorich, Edward G. & Morrison, Malcolm J. & Burtt, Stephen D. & Patterson, B. Scott & Evenson, Lynne I., 2013. "Changes in mouldboard plough draught and tractor fuel consumption on continuous corn after 18 years of organic and inorganic N amendments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 89-95.
- Pishgar-Komleh, Seyyed Hassan & Keyhani, Alireza & Mostofi-Sarkari, Mohammad Reza & Jafari, Ali, 2012. "Energy and economic analysis of different seed corn harvesting systems in Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 469-476.
- Houshyar, Ehsan & Azadi, Hossein & Almassi, Morteza & Sheikh Davoodi, Mohammad Javad & Witlox, Frank, 2012. "Sustainable and efficient energy consumption of corn production in Southwest Iran: Combination of multi-fuzzy and DEA modeling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 672-681.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taghavifar, Hamid & Mardani, Aref & Hosseinloo, Ashkan Haji, 2015. "Appraisal of artificial neural network-genetic algorithm based model for prediction of the power provided by the agricultural tractors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 1704-1710.
- Taghavifar, Hamid & Mardani, Aref & Karim-Maslak, Haleh, 2014. "Multi-criteria optimization model to investigate the energy waste of off-road vehicles utilizing soil bin facility," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 762-770.
- Taghavifar, Hamid & Mardani, Aref & Karim Maslak, Haleh, 2015. "A comparative study between artificial neural networks and support vector regression for modeling of the dissipated energy through tire-obstacle collision dynamics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 358-364.
- Taghavifar, Hamid & Mardani, Aref & Hosseinloo, Ashkan Haji, 2015. "Experimental analysis of the dissipated energy through tire-obstacle collision dynamics," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 573-578.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gilani, H. & Sahebi, H. & Oliveira, Fabricio, 2020. "Sustainable sugarcane-to-bioethanol supply chain network design: A robust possibilistic programming model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 278(C).
- Khoshnevisan, Benyamin & Rafiee, Shahin & Omid, Mahmoud & Yousefi, Marziye & Movahedi, Mehran, 2013. "Modeling of energy consumption and GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions in wheat production in Esfahan province of Iran using artificial neural networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 333-338.
- Anita Konieczna & Kamil Roman & Monika Roman & Damian Śliwiński & Michał Roman, 2020. "Energy Efficiency of Maize Production Technology: Evidence from Polish Farms," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Mukuve, Feriha Mugisha & Fenner, Richard A., 2015. "The influence of water, land, energy and soil-nutrient resource interactions on the food system in Uganda," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 24-37.
- Zhou, Haibo & Yang, Yi & Chen, Yao & Zhu, Joe, 2018. "Data envelopment analysis application in sustainability: The origins, development and future directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 264(1), pages 1-16.
- Houshyar, Ehsan & Grundmann, Philipp, 2017. "Environmental impacts of energy use in wheat tillage systems: A comparative life cycle assessment (LCA) study in Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 11-24.
- Lee, Seong Kon & Mogi, Gento & Hui, K.S., 2013. "A fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (AHP)/data envelopment analysis (DEA) hybrid model for efficiently allocating energy R&D resources: In the case of energy technologies against high oil prices," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 347-355.
- Kuang-Sheng Liu & Sung-Lin Hsueh & Wen-Chen Wu & Yu-Lung Chen, 2012. "A DFuzzy-DAHP Decision-Making Model for Evaluating Energy-Saving Design Strategies for Residential Buildings," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(11), pages 1-19, November.
- Sahar Safarian & Sorena Sattari & Zeinab Hamidzadeh, 2018. "Sustainability Assessment of Biodiesel Supply Chain from Various Biomasses and Conversion Technologies," Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 1-15, June.
- Soltani, Afshin & Rajabi, M.H. & Zeinali, E. & Soltani, Elias, 2013. "Energy inputs and greenhouse gases emissions in wheat production in Gorgan, Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 54-61.
- Taghavifar, Hamid & Mardani, Aref, 2014. "Applying a supervised ANN (artificial neural network) approach to the prognostication of driven wheel energy efficiency indices," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 651-657.
- Zeng, Shihong & Jiang, Chunxia & Ma, Chen & Su, Bin, 2018. "Investment efficiency of the new energy industry in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 536-544.
- Eckert, C.T. & Frigo, E.P. & Albrecht, L.P. & Albrecht, A.J.P. & Christ, D. & Santos, W.G. & Berkembrock, E. & Egewarth, V.A., 2018. "Maize ethanol production in Brazil: Characteristics and perspectives," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 82(P3), pages 3907-3912.
- Xiao Liu & Jun Miao & Houxue Xia & Anqi Qiu & Jin Chen, 2020. "Trends and Policy Implications of Data Envelopment Analysis Method in the Process of Environment Sustainable Development," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 13(11), pages 1-25, November.
- Sarker, Md. Sazzat Hossain & Ibrahim, Mohd Nordin & Abdul Aziz, Norashikin & Punan, Mohd Salleh, 2015. "Energy and exergy analysis of industrial fluidized bed drying of paddy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 131-138.
- Anissa Frini & Sarah Benamor, 2018. "Making Decisions in a Sustainable Development Context: A State-of-the-Art Survey and Proposal of a Multi-period Single Synthesizing Criterion Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 52(2), pages 341-385, August.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Yuan, Yan & Goto, Mika, 2017. "A literature study for DEA applied to energy and environment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 104-124.
- Houshyar, Ehsan & Zareifard, Hamid Reza & Grundmann, Philipp & Smith, Pete, 2015. "Determining efficiency of energy input for silage corn production: An econometric approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 2166-2174.
- Khoshroo, Alireza & Mulwa, Richard & Emrouznejad, Ali & Arabi, Behrouz, 2013. "A non-parametric Data Envelopment Analysis approach for improving energy efficiency of grape production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 189-194.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Streimikiene, Dalia & Jusoh, Ahmad & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A comprehensive review of data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach in energy efficiency," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1298-1322.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy loss; Rolling resistance; Soil bin; Velocity; Wheel load; Inflation pressure;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:66:y:2014:i:c:p:973-980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.