Connecting research to practice to improve energy demand-side management (DSM)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Didden, Marcel H. & D'haeseleer, William D., 2003. "Demand Side Management in a competitive European market: Who should be responsible for its implementation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1307-1314, October.
- Green, Ken & Hull, Richard & McMeekin, Andrew & Walsh, Vivien, 1999. "The construction of the techno-economic: networks vs. paradigms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 777-792, September.
- Egmond, C. & Jonkers, R. & Kok, G., 2006. "One size fits all? Policy instruments should fit the segments of target groups," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3464-3474, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stenner, Karen & Frederiks, Elisha R. & Hobman, Elizabeth V. & Cook, Stephanie, 2017. "Willingness to participate in direct load control: The role of consumer distrust," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 76-88.
- Alberts, Genevieve & Gurguc, Zeynep & Koutroumpis, Pantelis & Martin, Ralf & Muûls, Mirabelle & Napp, Tamaryn, 2016. "Competition and norms: A self-defeating combination?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 504-523.
- Behrang, M.A. & Assareh, E. & Ghalambaz, M. & Assari, M.R. & Noghrehabadi, A.R., 2011. "Forecasting future oil demand in Iran using GSA (Gravitational Search Algorithm)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5649-5654.
- Kris Kessels & Carolien Kraan & Ludwig Karg & Simone Maggiore & Pieter Valkering & Erik Laes, 2016. "Fostering Residential Demand Response through Dynamic Pricing Schemes: A Behavioural Review of Smart Grid Pilots in Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Layer, Patrick & Feurer, Sven & Jochem, Patrick, 2017.
"Perceived price complexity of dynamic energy tariffs: An investigation of antecedents and consequences,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 244-254.
- Layer, Patrick & Feurer, Sven & Jochem, Patrick, 2017. "Perceived price complexity of dynamic energy tariffs: An investigation of antecedents and consequences," MPRA Paper 91561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopes, M.A.R. & Antunes, C.H. & Martins, N., 2012. "Energy behaviours as promoters of energy efficiency: A 21st century review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 4095-4104.
- Farid, Amro M. & Jiang, Bo & Muzhikyan, Aramazd & Youcef-Toumi, Kamal, 2016. "The need for holistic enterprise control assessment methods for the future electricity grid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 669-685.
- Bing Wang & Qiran Cai & Zhenming Sun, 2020. "Determinants of Willingness to Participate in Urban Incentive-Based Energy Demand-Side Response: An Empirical Micro-Data Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-18, September.
- Geelen, Daphne & Reinders, Angèle & Keyson, David, 2013. "Empowering the end-user in smart grids: Recommendations for the design of products and services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 151-161.
- Prasertsak Charoen & Marios Sioutis & Saher Javaid & Chalie Charoenlarpnopparut & Yuto Lim & Yasuo Tan, 2019. "User-Centric Consumption Scheduling and Fair Billing Mechanism in Demand-Side Management," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-20, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Demand-side management; Behavioural change; Action Research; Transdisciplinarity; Intermediary organisations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:36:y:2011:i:4:p:2176-2185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.