Energy structure, marginal efficiency and substitution rate: An empirical study of China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farla, Jacco & Cuelenaere11, Rob & Blok, Kornelis, 1998. "Energy efficiency and structural change in the Netherlands, 1980-1990," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B. W., 2003. "Decomposition of aggregate energy intensity changes in two measures: ratio and difference," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 615-624, November.
- Jenne, C. A. & Cattell, R. K., 1983. "Structural change and energy efficiency in industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 114-123, April.
- Edenhofer, Ottmar & Jaeger, Carlo C., 1998. "Power shifts: the dynamics of energy efficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 513-537, December.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2003.
"Why did the energy intensity fall in China's industrial sector in the 1990s? The relative importance of structural change and intensity change,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 625-638, November.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2001. "Why did the energy intensity fall in China's industrial sector in the 1990s? the relative importance of structural change and intensity change," MPRA Paper 13149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boardman, Brenda, 2004. "New directions for household energy efficiency: evidence from the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(17), pages 1921-1933, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Tzu-Pu & Hu, Jin-Li, 2010. "Total-factor energy productivity growth, technical progress, and efficiency change: An empirical study of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3262-3270, October.
- Chang, Ming-Chung, 2016. "Applying the energy productivity index that considers maximized energy reduction on SADC (Southern Africa Development Community) members," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 313-323.
- Wang, Zhao-Hua & Zeng, Hua-Lin & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Yi-Xiang, 2012.
"Regional total factor energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of industrial sector in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 115-123.
- Zhao-Hua Wang & Hua-Lin Zeng & Yi-Ming Wei & Yi-Xiang Zhang, 2011. "Regional total factor energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of industrial sector in China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 26, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:eee:energy:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:582-591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chai, Jian & Guo, Ju-E & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, Kin Keung, 2009. "Why does energy intensity fluctuate in China?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5717-5731, December.
- Chia-Jung Tu & Ming-Chung Chang & Chiang-Ping Chen, 2016. "Progressive Time-Weighted Dynamic Energy Efficiency, Energy Decoupling Rate, and Decarbonization: An Empirical Study on G7 and BRICS," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-17, September.
- Ma, Linwei & Liu, Pei & Fu, Feng & Li, Zheng & Ni, Weidou, 2011. "Integrated energy strategy for the sustainable development of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1143-1154.
- Kahrl, Fredrich & Roland-Holst, David, 2009. "Growth and structural change in China's energy economy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 894-903.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:92:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11069-018-3269-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John, 2009. "Substitution possibilities and determinants of energy intensity for China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1793-1804, May.
- Zhao, Yuchun & Akbarzadeh, Aliakbar & Andrews, John, 2009. "Simultaneous desalination and power generation using solar energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 401-408.
- Xie, Chunping & Hawkes, Adam D., 2015. "Estimation of inter-fuel substitution possibilities in China's transport industry using ridge regression," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 260-267.
- Andrews-Speed, Philip, 2009. "China's ongoing energy efficiency drive: Origins, progress and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1331-1344, April.
- Xiaoli, Zhao & Rui, Yang & Qian, Ma, 2014. "China's total factor energy efficiency of provincial industrial sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 52-61.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1938-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:710-718 is not listed on IDEAS
- Honma, Satoshi & Hu, Jin-Li, 2009. "Total-factor energy productivity growth of regions in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3941-3950, October.
- Lin, Boqiang & Xie, Chunping, 2014. "Energy substitution effect on transport industry of China-based on trans-log production function," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 213-222.
- Chen, Xiude & Qin, Quande & Wei, Y.-M., 2016. "Energy productivity and Chinese local officials’ promotions: Evidence from provincial governors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 103-112.
- Peng, Lihong & Zhang, Yiting & Wang, Yejun & Zeng, Xiaoling & Peng, Najun & Yu, Ang, 2015. "Energy efficiency and influencing factor analysis in the overall Chinese textile industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 1222-1229.
- Hu, Baiding, 2014. "Measuring plant level energy efficiency in China's energy sector in the presence of allocative inefficiency," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 130-144.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Energy structure; Marginal efficiency; Marginal substitution rate; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:32:y:2007:i:6:p:935-942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.