Electricity tariffs based on long-run marginal costs for central grid system of Oman
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Porat, Yigal & Irith, Rotlevi & Turvey, Ralph, 1997. "Long-run marginal electricity generation costs in Israel," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 401-411, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bermúdez, Alfredo & González-Díaz, Julio & González-Diéguez, Francisco J. & González-Rueda, Ángel M., 2016. "Gas transmission networks in Europe: Connections between different entry-exit tariff methodologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 839-851.
- Nakawiro, Thanawat & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Limmeechokchai, Bundit, 2008. "Electricity capacity expansion in Thailand: An analysis of gas dependence and fuel import reliance," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 712-723.
- Zekri, Slim, 2008. "Using economic incentives and regulations to reduce seawater intrusion in the Batinah coastal area of Oman," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 243-252, March.
- Peeter Pikk & Marko Viiding, 2013. "The dangers of marginal cost based electricity pricing," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 13(1), pages 49-62, July.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:533-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Shih-Chieh & Lo, Shang-Lien & Lin, Yen-Ching, 2013. "Application of a fuzzy cognitive map based on a structural equation model for the identification of limitations to the development of wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 851-861.
- Al-Badi, A.H. & Malik, A. & Gastli, A., 2009. "Assessment of renewable energy resources potential in Oman and identification of barrier to their significant utilization," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2734-2739, December.
- Kalampalikas, Nikolaos G. & Pilavachi, Petros A., 2010. "A model for the development of a power production system in Greece, Part I: Where RES do not meet EU targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6499-6513, November.
- Al-Badi, A. & Malik, A. & Al-Areimi, K. & Al-Mamari, A., 2009. "Power sector of Oman--Today and tomorrow," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 2192-2196, October.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:706-717 is not listed on IDEAS
- Al-Badi, A.H. & Malik, A. & Gastli, A., 2011. "Sustainable energy usage in Oman—Opportunities and barriers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3780-3788.
More about this item
KeywordsLong-run marginal cost; Electricity tariffs; Power planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:31:y:2006:i:12:p:1703-1714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.