Estimation of net savings from energy-conservation programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1983. "Non-linear regression models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 333-389 Elsevier.
- Heckman, James J. & Robb, Richard Jr., 1985. "Alternative methods for evaluating the impact of interventions : An overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 239-267.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grösche Peter & Schmidt Christoph M. & Vance Colin, 2013.
"Identifying Free-riding in Home Renovation Programs Using Revealed Preference Data,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 233(5-6), pages 600-618, October.
- Grösche, Peter & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin, 2013. "Identifying Free-Riding in Home-Renovation Programs Using Revealed Preference Data," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 600-618.
- Peter Grösche & Colin Vance, 2008. "Willingness-to-Pay for Energy Conservation and Free-Ridership on Subsidization – Evidence from Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0058, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Palmer, Karen & Newell, Richard & Gillingham, Kenneth, 2004.
"Retrospective Examination of Demand-side Energy-efficiency Policies,"
dp-04-19, Resources For the Future.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Newell, Richard G. & Palmer, Karen L., 2004. "Retrospective Examination of Demand-Side Energy Efficiency Policies," Discussion Papers 10477, Resources for the Future.
- Peter Grosche & Colin Vance, 2009.
"Willingness to Pay for Energy Conservation and Free-Ridership on Subsidization: Evidence from Germany,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 135-154.
- Grösche, Peter & Vance, Colin, 2008. "Willingness-to-Pay for Energy Conservation and Free-Ridership on Subsidization – Evidence from Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 58, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frondel, Manuel & Grösche, Peter & Tauchmann, Harald & Vance, Colin & Christiansen, Gerhard & Müller, Ute, 2007. "Erhebung des Energieverbrauchs der privaten Haushalte für das Jahr 2005: Endbericht. Forschungsprojekt Nr. 15/06 des Bundesministeriums für Wirtschaft und Technologie (BMWi)," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 70877.
- Herman R.J. Vollebergh, 2006. "Differential Impact of Environmental Policy Instruments on Technological Change: A Review of the Empirical Literature," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-042/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:19:y:1994:i:4:p:423-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.