Economic evaluation of flameless phosphate rock calcination with concentrated solar power and high temperature reactors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amadei, C.A. & Allesina, G. & Tartarini, P. & Yuting, Wu, 2013. "Simulation of GEMASOLAR-based solar tower plants for the Chinese energy market: Influence of plant downsizing and location change," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 366-373.
- Vujić, Jasmina & Bergmann, Ryan M. & Škoda, Radek & Miletić, Marija, 2012. "Small modular reactors: Simpler, safer, cheaper?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 288-295.
- Ramana, M.V. & Ahmad, Ali, 2016. "Wishful thinking and real problems: Small modular reactors, planning constraints, and nuclear power in Jordan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 236-245.
- Ali, M.B. & Saidur, R. & Hossain, M.S., 2011. "A review on emission analysis in cement industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2252-2261, June.
- Meier, Anton & Bonaldi, Enrico & Cella, Gian Mario & Lipinski, Wojciech & Wuillemin, Daniel & Palumbo, Robert, 2004. "Design and experimental investigation of a horizontal rotary reactor for the solar thermal production of lime," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 811-821.
- Zhang, H.L. & Baeyens, J. & Degrève, J. & Cacères, G., 2013. "Concentrated solar power plants: Review and design methodology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 466-481.
- Ioannis N. Kessides & Vladimir Kuznetsov, 2012. "Small Modular Reactors for Enhancing Energy Security in Developing Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(8), pages 1-27, August.
- Li, Qi & Flamant, Gilles & Yuan, Xigang & Neveu, Pierre & Luo, Lingai, 2011. "Compact heat exchangers: A review and future applications for a new generation of high temperature solar receivers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4855-4875.
- Ho, Clifford K. & Iverson, Brian D., 2014. "Review of high-temperature central receiver designs for concentrating solar power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 835-846.
- Khatib, Hisham, 2014. "Oil and natural gas prospects: Middle East and North Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 71-77.
- Hinkley, James T. & Hayward, Jennifer A. & Curtin, Bryan & Wonhas, Alex & Boyd, Rod & Grima, Charles & Tadros, Amir & Hall, Ross & Naicker, Kevin, 2013. "An analysis of the costs and opportunities for concentrating solar power in Australia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 653-661.
- Carlsson, Johan & Shropshire, David E. & van Heek, Aliki & Fütterer, Michael A., 2012. "Economic viability of small nuclear reactors in future European cogeneration markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 396-406.
- Frederick Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2014. "Growth, Renewables, And The Optimal Carbon Tax," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 283-311, February.
- Kim, Haeyeon & G. Eggert, Roderick & W. Carlsen, Brett & W. Dixon, Brent, 2016. "Potential uranium supply from phosphoric acid: A U.S. analysis comparing solvent extraction and Ion exchange recovery," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 222-231.
- Alonso, Gustavo & Bilbao, Sama & Valle, Edmundo del, 2016. "Economic competitiveness of small modular reactors versus coal and combined cycle plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 867-879.
- Ramana, M.V. & Hopkins, Laura Berzak & Glaser, Alexander, 2013. "Licensing small modular reactors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 555-564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:235-:d:127378 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFlameless calcination; Concentrated solar power; High temperature reactors; Economic evaluation; Phosphate rock;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p1:p:1148-1157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.