Forecasting annual gross electricity demand by artificial neural networks using predicted values of socio-economic indicators and climatic conditions: Case of Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamzacebi, Coskun & Es, Huseyin Avni, 2014. "Forecasting the annual electricity consumption of Turkey using an optimized grey model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 165-171.
- Kucukali, Serhat & Baris, Kemal, 2010. "Turkey's short-term gross annual electricity demand forecast by fuzzy logic approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2438-2445, May.
- Nawaz, Saima & Iqbal, Nasir & Anwar, Saba, 2014. "Modelling electricity demand using the STAR (Smooth Transition Auto-Regressive) model in Pakistan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 535-542.
- Geem, Zong Woo & Roper, William E., 2009. "Energy demand estimation of South Korea using artificial neural network," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4049-4054, October.
- Inglesi, Roula, 2010. "Aggregate electricity demand in South Africa: Conditional forecasts to 2030," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 197-204, January.
- Akay, Diyar & Atak, Mehmet, 2007. "Grey prediction with rolling mechanism for electricity demand forecasting of Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1670-1675.
- Zahedi, Gholamreza & Azizi, Saeed & Bahadori, Alireza & Elkamel, Ali & Wan Alwi, Sharifah R., 2013. "Electricity demand estimation using an adaptive neuro-fuzzy network: A case study from the Ontario province – Canada," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 323-328.
- Pao, H.T., 2009. "Forecasting energy consumption in Taiwan using hybrid nonlinear models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1438-1446.
- Kialashaki, Arash & Reisel, John R., 2014. "Development and validation of artificial neural network models of the energy demand in the industrial sector of the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 749-760.
- Ekonomou, L., 2010. "Greek long-term energy consumption prediction using artificial neural networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 512-517.
- Kavaklioglu, Kadir, 2011. "Modeling and prediction of Turkey's electricity consumption using Support Vector Regression," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 368-375, January.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007.
"Electricity demand analysis using cointegration and ARIMA modelling: A case study of Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1129-1146, February.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007. "Electricity Demand Analysis Using Cointegration and ARIMA Modelling: A case study of Turkey," MPRA Paper 19099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianco, Vincenzo & Manca, Oronzio & Nardini, Sergio & Minea, Alina A., 2010. "Analysis and forecasting of nonresidential electricity consumption in Romania," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3584-3590, November.
- Behrang, M.A. & Assareh, E. & Ghalambaz, M. & Assari, M.R. & Noghrehabadi, A.R., 2011. "Forecasting future oil demand in Iran using GSA (Gravitational Search Algorithm)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5649-5654.
- Bianco, Vincenzo & Manca, Oronzio & Nardini, Sergio, 2009. "Electricity consumption forecasting in Italy using linear regression models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1413-1421.
- Azadeh, A. & Saberi, M. & Seraj, O., 2010. "An integrated fuzzy regression algorithm for energy consumption estimation with non-stationary data: A case study of Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2351-2366.
- García-Ascanio, Carolina & Maté, Carlos, 2010. "Electric power demand forecasting using interval time series: A comparison between VAR and iMLP," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 715-725, February.
- Askarzadeh, Alireza, 2014. "Comparison of particle swarm optimization and other metaheuristics on electricity demand estimation: A case study of Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 484-491.
- Kankal, Murat & AkpInar, Adem & Kömürcü, Murat Ihsan & Özsahin, Talat Sükrü, 2011. "Modeling and forecasting of Turkey's energy consumption using socio-economic and demographic variables," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1927-1939, May.
More about this item
KeywordsArtificial neural networks; Time series; Electricity demand forecasting; Population; Economic indicators; Average ambient temperature;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:90:y:2016:i:c:p:92-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.