Turkey's short-term gross annual electricity demand forecast by fuzzy logic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamzacebi, Coskun, 2007. "Forecasting of Turkey's net electricity energy consumption on sectoral bases," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 2009-2016, March.
- Tunc, Murat & Camdali, Unal & Parmaksizoglu, Cem, 2006. "Comparison of Turkey's electrical energy consumption and production with some European countries and optimization of future electrical power supply investments in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 50-59, January.
- Akay, Diyar & Atak, Mehmet, 2007. "Grey prediction with rolling mechanism for electricity demand forecasting of Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1670-1675.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2007. "Energy consumption, economic growth and prices: A reassessment using panel VECM for developed and developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2481-2490, April.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007.
"Electricity demand analysis using cointegration and ARIMA modelling: A case study of Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1129-1146, February.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2007. "Electricity Demand Analysis Using Cointegration and ARIMA Modelling: A case study of Turkey," MPRA Paper 19099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Sanders, I. & Batty, W. J. & Probert, S. D. & Hagino, K. & Aida, S., 1993. "Supply of, and demand for, a resource: Fuzzy logistical optimisation technique," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 285-302.
- Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kwak, So-Yoon, 2010. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in seven South American countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 181-188, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rentizelas, Athanasios & Georgakellos, Dimitrios, 2014. "Incorporating life cycle external cost in optimization of the electricity generation mix," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 134-149.
- Shakouri, Mahmoud & Lee, Hyun Woo & Kim, Yong-Woo, 2017. "A probabilistic portfolio-based model for financial valuation of community solar," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 709-726.
- Mubashir Qasim & Koji Kotani, 2014.
"An empirical analysis of energy shortage in Pakistan,"
Asia-Pacific Development Journal,
United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 21(1), pages 137-166, June.
- Mubashir Qasim & Koji Kotani, 2013. "Causes of energy shortage in Pakistan: An empirical evidence," Working Papers EMS_2013_01, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Jahanpour, Ehsan & Ko, Hoo Sang & Nof, Shimon Y., 2016. "Collaboration protocols for sustainable wind energy distribution networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 496-507.
- Kialashaki, Arash & Reisel, John R., 2014. "Development and validation of artificial neural network models of the energy demand in the industrial sector of the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 749-760.
- Zhu, Suling & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Weigang & Wang, Jujie, 2011. "A seasonal hybrid procedure for electricity demand forecasting in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3807-3815.
- Günay, M. Erdem, 2016. "Forecasting annual gross electricity demand by artificial neural networks using predicted values of socio-economic indicators and climatic conditions: Case of Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 92-101.
- Wang, Yuanyuan & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Ge & Dong, Yao, 2012. "Application of residual modification approach in seasonal ARIMA for electricity demand forecasting: A case study of China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 284-294.
- Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Boie, Wulf & Denich, Manfred, 2010. "Future demand scenarios of Bangladesh power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7416-7426, November.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- Torrini, Fabiano Castro & Souza, Reinaldo Castro & Cyrino Oliveira, Fernando Luiz & Moreira Pessanha, Jose Francisco, 2016. "Long term electricity consumption forecast in Brazil: A fuzzy logic approach," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 18-27.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:5:p:694-:d:98759 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baris, Kemal & Kucukali, Serhat, 2012. "Availibility of renewable energy sources in Turkey: Current situation, potential, government policies and the EU perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 377-391.
- Zhao, Weigang & Wang, Jianzhou & Lu, Haiyan, 2014. "Combining forecasts of electricity consumption in China with time-varying weights updated by a high-order Markov chain model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 80-91.
- repec:eee:energy:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:776-788 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamzacebi, Coskun & Es, Huseyin Avni, 2014. "Forecasting the annual electricity consumption of Turkey using an optimized grey model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 165-171.
- Wang, Chi-hsiang & Grozev, George & Seo, Seongwon, 2012. "Decomposition and statistical analysis for regional electricity demand forecasting," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 313-325.
- Tang, Ling & Yu, Lean & Wang, Shuai & Li, Jianping & Wang, Shouyang, 2012. "A novel hybrid ensemble learning paradigm for nuclear energy consumption forecasting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 432-443.
- Abdulkerim Karaaslan & Mesliha Gezen, 2017. "Forecasting of Turkey’s Sectoral Energy Demand by Using Fuzzy Grey Regression Model," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 67-77.
- Serhat, Kucukali, 2011. "Risk assessment of river-type hydropower plants using fuzzy logic approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6683-6688, October.
- Uzlu, Ergun & Kankal, Murat & Akpınar, Adem & Dede, Tayfun, 2014. "Estimates of energy consumption in Turkey using neural networks with the teaching–learning-based optimization algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 295-303.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity demand Turkey Fuzzy logic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:5:p:2438-2445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.