A microeconomic analysis of decentralized small scale biomass based CHP plants—The case of Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kemfert, Claudia, 1998. "Estimated substitution elasticities of a nested CES production function approach for Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 249-264, June.
- Di Corato, Luca & Moretto, Michele, 2011.
"Investing in biogas: Timing, technological choice and the value of flexibility from input mix,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1186-1193.
- Di Corato, Luca & Moretto, Michele, 2009. "Investing in Biogas: Timing, Technological Choice and the Value of Flexibility from Inputs Mix," Sustainable Development Papers 55283, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Luca Di Corato & Michele Moretto, 2011. "Investing in biogas: timing, technological choice and the value of flexibility from inputs mix," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0134, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michele Moretto & Luca Di Corato, 2009. "Investing in Biogas: Timing, Technological Choice and the Value of Flexibility from Inputs Mix," Working Papers 2009.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Luca Di Corato & Michele Moretto, 2009. "Investing in Biogas: Timing, Technological Choice and the Value of Flexibility from Inputs Mix," CESifo Working Paper Series 2729, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wickart, Marcel & Madlener, Reinhard, 2007.
"Optimal technology choice and investment timing: A stochastic model of industrial cogeneration vs. heat-only production,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 934-952, July.
- Reinhard Madlener & Marcel Wickart, 2004. "Optimal Technology Choice and Investment Timing: A Stochastic Model of Industrial Cogeneration vs. Heat-Only Production," CEPE Working paper series 04-37, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Dufait, Nadine & Martens, Adwin, 1993. "Economic evaluation of independent CHP projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Claudia Kemfert & Dorothea Schäfer, 2012. "Financing the Energy Transition in Times of Financial Market Instability," DIW Economic Bulletin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 2(9), pages 3-13.
- Rentizelas, Athanasios A. & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias P., 2010. "Locating a bioenergy facility using a hybrid optimization method," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 196-209, January.
- Toke, David & Fragaki, Aikaterini, 2008. "Do liberalised electricity markets help or hinder CHP and district heating? The case of the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1448-1456, April.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Marianne Saam, 2008.
"Two‐level CES Production Technology in the Solow and Diamond Growth Models,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(1), pages 119-143, March.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Marianne Saam, 2005. "Two-Level CES Production Technology in the Solow and Diamond Growth Models," Departmental Working Papers 2005-07, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Evans, Rodney, 1993. "Environmental and economic implications of small-scale CHP," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-91, January.
- Prywes, Menahem, 1986. "A nested CES approach to capital-energy substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 22-28, January.
- Hall, D. O., 1991. "Biomass energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 711-737, October.
- Goulding, D. & Power, N., 2013. "Which is the preferable biogas utilisation technology for anaerobic digestion of agricultural crops in Ireland: Biogas to CHP or biomethane as a transport fuel?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 121-131.
- Gokcol, Cihan & Dursun, Bahtiyar & Alboyaci, Bora & Sunan, Erkan, 2009. "Importance of biomass energy as alternative to other sources in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 424-431, February.
- K. Sato, 1967. "A Two-Level Constant-Elasticity-of-Substitution Production Function," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 201-218.
- Berndes, Goran & Hansson, Julia, 2007. "Bioenergy expansion in the EU: Cost-effective climate change mitigation, employment creation and reduced dependency on imported fuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5965-5979, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass; Renewable energy; CES production function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:63:y:2013:i:c:p:123-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.