Energy audit practices in China: National and local experiences and issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Price, Lynn & Wang, Xuejun & Yun, Jiang, 2010. "The challenge of reducing energy consumption of the Top-1000 largest industrial enterprises in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6485-6498, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Chang, Rui-Dong & Zillante, George, 2014. "Challenges for China׳s energy conservation and emission reduction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 709-713.
- Yingjian, Li & Abakr, Yousif A. & Qi, Qiu & Xinkui, You & Jiping, Zhou, 2016. "Energy efficiency assessment of fixed asset investment projects – A case study of a Shenzhen combined-cycle power plant," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1195-1208.
- Moya, Diego & Torres, Roberto & Stegen, Sascha, 2016. "Analysis of the Ecuadorian energy audit practices: A review of energy efficiency promotion," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 289-296.
- Annunziata, Eleonora & Rizzi, Francesco & Frey, Marco, 2014. "Enhancing energy efficiency in public buildings: The role of local energy audit programmes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 364-373.
- Zhao, Xiaofan & Li, Huimin & Wu, Liang & Qi, Ye, 2014. "Implementation of energy-saving policies in China: How local governments assisted industrial enterprises in achieving energy-saving targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 170-184.
- Kong, Lingbo & Price, Lynn & Hasanbeigi, Ali & Liu, Huanbin & Li, Jigeng, 2013. "Potential for reducing paper mill energy use and carbon dioxide emissions through plant-wide energy audits: A case study in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1334-1342.
- Lo, Kevin, 2014. "A critical review of China's rapidly developing renewable energy and energy efficiency policies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 508-516.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Industrial energy efficiency; Energy audit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:46:y:2012:i:c:p:346-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.