Can premium tariffs for micro-generation and small scale renewable heat help the fuel poor, and if so, how? Case studies of innovative finance for community energy schemes in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Gibson & Trinh Le, 2008. "How Much New Saving will KiwiSaver Produce?," Working Papers in Economics 08/03, University of Waikato.
- Druckman, A. & Jackson, T., 2008. "Household energy consumption in the UK: A highly geographically and socio-economically disaggregated model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3167-3182, August.
- Watson, Jim & Sauter, Raphael & Bahaj, Bakr & James, Patrick & Myers, Luke & Wing, Robert, 2008. "Domestic micro-generation: Economic, regulatory and policy issues for the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3085-3096, August.
- Allen, S.R. & Hammond, G.P. & McManus, M.C., 2008. "Prospects for and barriers to domestic micro-generation: A United Kingdom perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 528-544.
- Williams, Jo, 2010. "The deployment of decentralised energy systems as part of the housing growth programme in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7604-7613, December.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John & Li, Wen, 2010. "A survey of China's renewable energy economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 438-445, January.
- Rogers, J.C. & Simmons, E.A. & Convery, I. & Weatherall, A., 2008. "Public perceptions of opportunities for community-based renewable energy projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4217-4226, November.
- Walker, Gordon, 2008. "What are the barriers and incentives for community-owned means of energy production and use?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4401-4405, December.
- Sauter, Raphael & Watson, Jim, 2007. "Strategies for the deployment of micro-generation: Implications for social acceptance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2770-2779, May.
- Su, Jack H. & Hui, Simone S. & Tsen, Kevin H., 2010. "China Rationalizes Its Renewable Energy Policy," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 26-34, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nolden, Colin, 2013. "Governing community energy—Feed-in tariffs and the development of community wind energy schemes in the United Kingdom and Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 543-552.
- Chiara Candelise & Gianluca Ruggieri, 2017. "Community Energy in Italy: Heterogeneous institutional characteristics and citizens engagement," IEFE Working Papers 93, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:367-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mari Martiskainen, 2016. "The role of community leadership in the development of grassroots innovations," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-10, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Hannon, Matthew J. & Foxon, Timothy J. & Gale, William F., 2013. "The co-evolutionary relationship between Energy Service Companies and the UK energy system: Implications for a low-carbon transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1031-1045.
- van der Schoor, Tineke & Scholtens, Bert, 2015. "Power to the people: Local community initiatives and the transition to sustainable energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 666-675.
- Klein, Sharon J.W. & Coffey, Stephanie, 2016. "Building a sustainable energy future, one community at a time," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 867-880.
- Li, Kang & Lloyd, Bob & Liang, Xiao-Jie & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014. "Energy poor or fuel poor: What are the differences?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 476-481.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:691-:d:96965 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbioec:v:19:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10818-016-9240-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bell, William & Foster, John, 2012. "Feed-in tariffs for promoting solar PV: progressing from dynamic to allocative efficiency," MPRA Paper 38861, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Apr 2012.
- Finney, Karen N. & Sharifi, Vida N. & Swithenbank, Jim, 2012. "The negative impacts of the global economic downturn on funding decentralised energy in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 290-300.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:534-547 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFeed in Tariffs; Fuel poverty; Renewable energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:42:y:2012:i:c:p:78-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .