Energy access in Africa: Challenges ahead
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P., 2007. "Modelling a sustainability yardstick in modern energisation of rural sub-Saharan Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 548-552, January.
- Karekezi, Stephen & Majoro, Lugard, 2002. "Improving modern energy services for Africa's urban poor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 1015-1028, September.
- Ouedraogo, Boukary, 2006. "Household energy preferences for cooking in urban Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3787-3795, December.
- Karekezi, Stephen, 2002. "Poverty and energy in Africa--A brief review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 915-919, September.
- Sebitosi, A. B. & Pillay, P., 2005. "Energy services in sub-Saharan Africa: how conducive is the environment?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2044-2051, November.
- Karekezi, Stephen & Kithyoma, Waeni, 2002. "Renewable energy strategies for rural Africa: is a PV-led renewable energy strategy the right approach for providing modern energy to the rural poor of sub-Saharan Africa?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 1071-1086, September.
- Chambwera, Muyeye & Folmer, Henk, 2007. "Fuel switching in Harare: An almost ideal demand system approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2538-2548, April.
- Mekonnen, Alemu & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2008.
"Determinants of Household Fuel Choice in Major Cities in Ethiopia,"
dp-08-18-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Mekonnen, Alemu & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2009. "Determinants of Household Fuel Choice in Major Cities in Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 399, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Karekezi, Stephen, 2002. "Renewables in Africa--meeting the energy needs of the poor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 1059-1069, September.
- Wamukonya, Njeri, 2007. "Solar home system electrification as a viable technology option for Africa's development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 6-14, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy access Targets Sub-Saharan Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:5:p:2291-2301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.