Benefits of natural gas introduction in the energy matrix of isolated electrical system in the city of Manaus - state of Amazonas - Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gorini de Oliveira, Ricardo & de Moraes Marreco, Juliana, 2006. "Natural gas power generation in Brazil: New window of opportunity?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2361-2372, October.
- Shafiee, Shahriar & Topal, Erkan, 2009. "When will fossil fuel reserves be diminished?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 181-189, January.
- Malla, Sunil, 2009. "CO2 emissions from electricity generation in seven Asia-Pacific and North American countries: A decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Goldemberg, Jose, 2006. "The promise of clean energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2185-2190, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neto, João C. do L. & da Costa Junior, Carlos T. & Bitar, Sandro D.B. & Junior, Walter B., 2011. "Forecasting of energy and diesel consumption and the cost of energy production in isolated electrical systems in the Amazon using a fuzzification process in time series models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4947-4955, September.
More about this item
KeywordsIsolated electrical systems Fossil fuels Natural gas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:1811-1818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.