The impact of energy efficiency programs on the growth of electricity sales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Palmer, Karen & Newell, Richard & Gillingham, Kenneth, 2004. "Retrospective Examination of Demand-side Energy-efficiency Policies," Discussion Papers dp-04-19, Resources For the Future.
- Dimitropoulos, John, 2007. "Energy productivity improvements and the rebound effect: An overview of the state of knowledge," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6354-6363, December.
- Marvin J. Horowitz, 2007. "Changes in Electricity Demand in the United States from the 1970s to 2003," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 93-120.
- David S. Loughran and Jonathan Kulick, 2004. "Demand-Side Management and Energy Efficiency in the United States," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 19-44.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01205485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberini, Anna & Gans, Will & Velez-Lopez, Daniel, 2011.
"Residential consumption of gas and electricity in the U.S.: The role of prices and income,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 870-881, September.
- Anna Alberini & Gans Will & Daniel Lopez-Velez, 2010. "Residential Consumption of Gas and Electricity in the U.S.: The Role of Prices and Income," CEPE Working paper series 10-77, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Anna Alberini & Will Gans & Daniel Velez-Lopez, 2011. "Residential Consumption of Gas and Electricity in the U.S.: The Role of Prices and Income," Working Papers 2011.01, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2012. "Survey of Models on Demand, Customer Base-Line and Demand Response and Their Relationships in the Power Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vaona, Andrea, 2013.
"The sclerosis of regional electricity intensities in Italy: An aggregate and sectoral analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 880-889.
- Andrea Vaona, 2012. "The sclerosis of regional electricity intensities in Italy: an aggregate and sectoral analysis," Working Papers 18/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Ó Broin, Eoin & Nässén, Jonas & Johnsson, Filip, 2015. "Energy efficiency policies for space heating in EU countries: A panel data analysis for the period 1990–2010," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 211-223.
- Mahmoud, Mohamed A. & Alajmi, Ali F., 2010. "Quantitative assessment of energy conservation due to public awareness campaigns using neural networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 220-228, January.
- Goldrath, T. & Ayalon, O. & Shechter, M., 2015. "A combined sustainability index for electricity efficiency measures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 574-584.
- Almas Heshmati, 2014. "Demand, Customer Base-Line And Demand Response In The Electricity Market: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 862-888, December.
- Boogen, Nina & Datta, Souvik & Filippini, Massimo, 2017.
"Demand-side management by electric utilities in Switzerland: Analyzing its impact on residential electricity demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 402-414.
- Nina Boogen & Souvik Datta & Massimo Filippini, 2016. "Demand-side management by electric utilities in Switzerland: Analyzing its impact on residential electricity demand," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/247, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:9:p:3620-3625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.