Understanding business decision making on the environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foxon, T. J. & Gross, R. & Chase, A. & Howes, J. & Arnall, A. & Anderson, D., 2005. "UK innovation systems for new and renewable energy technologies: drivers, barriers and systems failures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2123-2137, November.
- Kirsten Hansen & Katja Sander Johannsen & Anders Larsen, 2002. "Recommendations for negotiated agreements," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(1), pages 19-37, February.
- Bosquet, Benoit, 2000. "Environmental tax reform: does it work? A survey of the empirical evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 19-32, July.
- Steven Sorrell, 2003. "Carbon Trading in the Policy Mix," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 420-437.
- Andrew Gouldson & Jan Bebbington, 2007. "Corporations and the governance of environmental risk," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(1), pages 4-20, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andy Gouldson & Rory Sullivan & Stavros Afionis, 2014. "Corporate social responsibility, sustainability and the governance of business," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 35, pages 564-576 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pellegrini-Masini, Giuseppe & Leishman, Chris, 2011. "The role of corporate reputation and employees' values in the uptake of energy efficiency in office buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5409-5419, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness behaviour Environmental policy Decision making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:12:p:4618-4620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.