Energy efficiency policy impact in India: case study of investment in industrial energy efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinton, Jonathan E & Levine, Mark D & Qingyi, Wang, 1998. "Energy efficiency in China: accomplishments and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 813-829, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Ming & Dixon, Robert K., 2012. "Investing in efficient industrial boiler systems in China and Vietnam," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 432-437.
- Bhattacharya, Soma & Cropper, Maureen L., 2010. "Options for Energy Efficiency in India and Barriers to Their Adoption: A Scoping Study," Discussion Papers dp-10-20, Resources For the Future.
- Luthra, Sunil & Kumar, Sanjay & Garg, Dixit & Haleem, Abid, 2015. "Barriers to renewable/sustainable energy technologies adoption: Indian perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 762-776.
- Abdelaziz, E.A. & Saidur, R. & Mekhilef, S., 2011. "A review on energy saving strategies in industrial sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 150-168, January.
- Sabuj Kumar Mandal & S Madheswaran, 2010. "Causality between Energy Consumption and Output Growth in Indian Cement Industry: An Application of Panel Vector Error Correction Model," Working Papers 238, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Thirugnanasambandam, M. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Saidur, R. & Ali, M.B. & Rajakarunakaran, S. & Devaraj, D. & Rahim, N.A., 2011. "Analysis of electrical motors load factors and energy savings in an Indian cement industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4307-4314.
- Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Christos, Kolybiris, 2011. "Sustainable energy investments in Hellenic urban areas: Examining modern financial mechanisms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 5186-5193.
- Mandal, Sabuj Kumar, 2010. "Do undesirable output and environmental regulation matter in energy efficiency analysis? Evidence from Indian Cement Industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6076-6083, October.
- Garg, Amit & Maheshwari, Jyoti & Mahapatra, Diptiranjan & Kumar, Satish, 2011. "Economic and environmental implications of demand-side management options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3076-3085, June.
- Sabuj Kumar Mandal & S Madheswaran, 2009. "Measuring Energy Use Efficiency in Presence of Undesirable Output: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) to Indian Cement Industry," Working Papers 235, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Sabuj Kumar Mandal, 2009. "Technological Progress, Scale Effect and Total Factor Productivity Growth in Indian Cement Industry: Panel Estimation of Stochastic Production Frontier," Working Papers 216, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Sabuj Kumar Mandal & S Madheswaran, 2009. "Energy Use Efficiency in Indian Cement Industry: Application of Data Envelopment Analysis and Directional Distance Function," Working Papers 230, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Kumar Mandal, Sabuj & Madheswaran, S., 2010. "Causality between energy consumption and output growth in the Indian cement industry: An application of the panel vector error correction model (VECM)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6560-6565, November.
- Min-Ren Yan & Kuo-Ming Chien, 2013. "Evaluating the Economic Performance of High-Technology Industry and Energy Efficiency: A Case Study of Science Parks in Taiwan," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-15, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:17:p:3104-3114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.