Brazilian energy policies side-effects on CO2 emissions reduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Almeida, Mauro Araujo & Schaeffer, Roberto & La Rovere, Emilio Lèbre, 2001. "The potential for electricity conservation and peak load reduction in the residential sector of Brazil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 413-429.
- Jackson, Tim & Oliver, Mark, 2000. "The viability of solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 983-988, November.
- Wachsmann, U & Tolmasquim, M.T, 2003. "Wind power in Brazil—transition using German experience," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1029-1038.
- Ackermann, Thomas & Söder, Lennart, 2000. "Wind energy technology and current status: a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 315-374, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto & Delgado, Fernanda, 2007. "Can one say ethanol is a real threat to gasoline?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5411-5421, November.
- Cerovac, Tin & Ćosić, Boris & Pukšec, Tomislav & Duić, Neven, 2014. "Wind energy integration into future energy systems based on conventional plants – The case study of Croatia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 643-655.
- Schmitt, William F. & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2011. "Policies for improving the efficiency of the Brazilian light-duty vehicle fleet and their implications for fuel use, greenhouse gas emissions and land use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3163-3176, June.
- Sanches-Pereira, Alessandro & Tudeschini, Luís Gustavo & Coelho, Suani Teixeira, 2016. "Evolution of the Brazilian residential carbon footprint based on direct energy consumption," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 184-201.
- Noel, Michael D. & Roach, Travis, 2017. "Marginal reductions in vehicle emissions under a dual-blend ethanol mandate: Evidence from a natural experiment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 45-54.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:1046-1054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bastin, Cristina & Szklo, Alexandre & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli, 2010. "Diffusion of new automotive technologies for improving energy efficiency in Brazil's light vehicle fleet," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3586-3597, July.
- Grisi, Edson F. & Yusta, Jose M. & Dufo-López, Rodolfo, 2012. "Opportunity costs for bioelectricity sales in Brazilian sucro-energetic industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 860-867.
- Komušanac, Ivan & Ćosić, Boris & Duić, Neven, 2016. "Impact of high penetration of wind and solar PV generation on the country power system load: The case study of Croatia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1470-1482.
- Malagueta, Diego & Szklo, Alexandre & Soria, Rafael & Dutra, Ricardo & Schaeffer, Roberto & Moreira Cesar Borba, Bruno Soares, 2014. "Potential and impacts of Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) integration in the Brazilian electric power system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 223-235.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:3:p:349-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.