Probabilistic analysis of electrical energy costs comparing: production costs for gas, coal and nuclear power plants
No abstract is available for this item.
- Marrero, Gustavo A. & Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier, 2010.
"Electricity generation cost in isolated system: The complementarities of natural gas and renewables in the Canary Islands,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2808-2818, December.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Francisco Javier Ramos-Real, 2010. "Electricity generation cost in isolated system: the complementarities of natural gas and renewables in the Canary Islands," Working Papers 2010-17, FEDEA.
- Ramos-Real, Francisco Javier & Moreno-Piquero, Juan Carlos & Ramos-Henriquez, Jose Manuel, 2007. "The effects of introducing natural gas in the Canary Islands for electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3925-3935, July.
- Losekann, Luciano & Marrero, Gustavo A. & Ramos-Real, Francisco J. & de Almeida, Edmar Luiz Fagundes, 2013. "Efficient power generating portfolio in Brazil: Conciliating cost, emissions and risk," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 301-314.
- Edmar Luiz Fagundes De Almeida & Luciano Losekann & Gustavo Marreiro & Francisco Javier Ramos-Real, 2014. "Efficient Power Generating Portfolio Inbrazil: Conciliating Cost, Emissions And Risk," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 134, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Locatelli, Giorgio & Mancini, Mauro, 2010. "Small-medium sized nuclear coal and gas power plant: A probabilistic analysis of their financial performances and influence of CO2 cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6360-6374, October.
- Kavvadias, K.C. & Khamis, I., 2014. "Sensitivity analysis and probabilistic assessment of seawater desalination costs fueled by nuclear and fossil fuel," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(S1), pages 24-30.
- Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F., 2012. "A Monte Carlo based decision-support tool for assessing generation portfolios in future carbon constrained electricity industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 374-392.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Luis A. Puch & Francisco Javier Ramos-Real, 2010. "Riesgo y costes medios en la generación de electricidad: diversificación e implicaciones de política energética," Economic Reports 13-2010, FEDEA.
- Roques, Fabien A., 2008. "Technology choices for new entrants in liberalized markets: The value of operating flexibility and contractual arrangements," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 245-253, December.
- Roques, F.A., 2007. "Technology Choices for New Entrants in Liberalised Markets: The Value of Operating Flexibility and Contractual Arrangements," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0759, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cartelle Barros, Juan José & Lara Coira, Manuel & de la Cruz López, María Pilar & del Caño Gochi, Alfredo, 2015. "Assessing the global sustainability of different electricity generation systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 473-489.
- Gross, Robert & Blyth, William & Heptonstall, Philip, 2010. "Risks, revenues and investment in electricity generation: Why policy needs to look beyond costs," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 796-804, July.
- Geissmann, Thomas, 2017. "A probabilistic approach to the computation of the levelized cost of electricity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 372-381.
- Kaldellis, J.K. & Kavadias, K.A., 2007. "Cost-benefit analysis of remote hybrid wind-diesel power stations: Case study Aegean Sea islands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1525-1538, March.
- Chatzimouratidis, Athanasios I. & Pilavachi, Petros A., 2009. "Technological, economic and sustainability evaluation of power plants using the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 778-787, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:1:p:5-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed