Energy and exergy utilization in agricultural sector of Saudi Arabia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wall, Göran & Sciubba, Enrico & Naso, Vincenzo, 1994. "Exergy use in the Italian society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1267-1274.
- Dincer, I. & Hussain, M. M. & Al-Zaharnah, I., 2004. "Energy and exergy use in public and private sector of Saudi Arabia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(14), pages 1615-1624, September.
- Özdoĝan, Si̇bel & Arikol, Mahi̇r, 1995. "Energy and exergy analyses of selected Turkish industries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-80.
- Rosen, M.A., 1992. "Evaluation of energy utilization efficiency in Canada using energy and exergy analyses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 339-350.
- Wall, Göran, 1990. "Exergy conversion in the Japanese society," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 435-444.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahamed, J.U. & Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mekhilef, S. & Ali, M.B. & Furqon, M.H., 2011. "An application of energy and exergy analysis in agricultural sector of Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7922-7929.
- Christopher J. Koroneos & Evanthia A. Nanaki & George A. Xydis, 2012. "Sustainability Indicators for the Use of Resources—The Exergy Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(8), pages 1-12, August.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:1219-:d:108585 is not listed on IDEAS
- Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif, 2007. "A review on analyzing and evaluating the energy utilization efficiency of countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Jaber, J.O. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Sawalha, S.A., 2008. "Energy analysis and exergy utilization in the transportation sector of Jordan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2985-2990, August.
- Nan Li & Hailin Mu & Huanan Li & Shusen Gui, 2012. "Diesel Consumption of Agriculture in China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-24, December.
- Utlu, Zafer & Hepbasli, Arif, 2006. "Assessment of the energy utilization efficiency in the Turkish transportation sector between 2000 and 2020 using energy and exergy analysis method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1611-1618, September.
- Al-Ghandoor, A. & Phelan, P.E. & Villalobos, R. & Jaber, J.O., 2010. "Energy and exergy utilizations of the U.S. manufacturing sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3048-3065.
- Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2010. "Measuring and decomposing sustainable efficiency in agricultural production: A cumulative exergy balance approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1765-1776, July.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Utlu, Zafer & Akdeniz, R. Cengiz, 2007. "Energetic and exergetic aspects of cotton stalk production in establishing energy policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 3015-3024, May.
- Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y., 2007. "An application of energy and exergy analysis in residential sector of Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1050-1063, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:11:p:1461-1467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.