A Shapley decomposition of carbon emissions without residuals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liaskas, K. & Mavrotas, G. & Mandaraka, M. & Diakoulaki, D., 2000. "Decomposition of industrial CO2 emissions:: The case of European Union," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 383-394, August.
- Park, Se-Hark, 1992. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : An alternative method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 265-270, October.
- Zhang, F. Q. & Ang, B. W., 2001. "Methodological issues in cross-country/region decomposition of energy and environment indicators," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 179-190, March.
- Sun, J.W & Ang, B.W, 2000. "Some properties of an exact energy decomposition model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1177-1188.
- B. W. Ang & Ki-Hong Choi, 1997. "Decomposition of Aggregate Energy and Gas Emission Intensities for Industry: A Refined Divisia Index Method," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 59-73.
- Sun, J. W., 1998. "Changes in energy consumption and energy intensity: A complete decomposition model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-100, February.
- Ang, B.W. & Zhang, F.Q., 2000. "A survey of index decomposition analysis in energy and environmental studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1149-1176.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:30:y:2002:i:9:p:727-736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .