Energy services a smoke screen
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olerup, Brita, 1995. "Cooperate or compete: The Swedish electricity market in transition," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1237-1246.
- Kempton, Willett & Montgomery, Laura, 1982. "Folk quantification of energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 7(10), pages 817-827.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Westin, Paul & Lagergren, Fredrik, 2002. "Re-regulating district heating in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 583-596, June.
- Didden, Marcel H. & D'haeseleer, William D., 2003. "Demand Side Management in a competitive European market: Who should be responsible for its implementation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1307-1314, October.
- Olerup, Brita, 2002. "Mitigating global warming: traditional versus alternative approaches in a planning versus a market context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 709-716, June.
- Hartmann, Patrick & Apaolaza Ibanez, Vanessa, 2007. "Managing customer loyalty in liberalized residential energy markets: The impact of energy branding," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2661-2672, April.
- Olerup, Brita, 2001. "Technology development in market networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 169-178, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:9:p:715-724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.