Energy demand and efficiency in Estonia : Structure, potential and policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyers, Stephen & Salayf, Jurgen & Schipper, Lee, 1994. "Energy use in a transitional economy The case of Poland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 699-713, August.
- Cooper, R. Caron & Schipper, Lee, 1991. "The Soviet energy conservation dilemma," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 344-363, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iacobescu, Flavius & Badescu, Viorel, 2011. "Metamorphoses of cogeneration-based district heating in Romania: A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 269-280, January.
- Kazakevicius, Eduardas & Schipper, Lee & Meyers, Stephen, 1998. "The residential space heating problem in Lithuania," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 831-858, September.
- Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Kagiannas, Argyris G. & Askounis, Dimitris Th. & Psarras, John, 2005. "The policy perspective for RES development in the new member states of the EU," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 477-492.
- Martinot, Eric, 1998. "Energy efficiency and renewable energy in Russia: Transaction barriers, market intermediation, and capacity building," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 905-915, September.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros & Kouvaritakis, Nikos, 2003. "Long-term outlook of energy use and CO2 emissions from transport in Central and Eastern Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 759-773, June.
- Chaaban, F B & Rahman, Saifur, 1998. "Baseline energy and electricity consumptions in Lebanon and opportunities for conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 487-493, May.
- Holmgren, Sara & Pever, Maris & Fischer, Klara, 2019. "Constructing low-carbon futures? Competing storylines in the Estonian energy sector's translation of EU energy goals," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:23:y:1995:i:3:p:217-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.