Baseline energy and electricity consumptions in Lebanon and opportunities for conservation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinot, Eric & Schipper, Lee & Khrushch, Marta, 1995. "Energy demand and efficiency in Estonia : Structure, potential and policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 217-233, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tso, Geoffrey K.F & Yau, Kelvin K.W, 2003. "A study of domestic energy usage patterns in Hong Kong," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1671-1682.
- Cantin, R. & Mourtada, A. & Guarracino, G. & Adra, N. & Nasser, M. & Maamari, F., 2007. "Scenarios of application of energy certification procedure for residential buildings in Lebanon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3167-3178, June.
- Dagher, Leila & Ruble, Isabella, 2011. "Modeling Lebanon’s electricity sector: Alternative scenarios and their implications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4315-4326.
- Khodr, Hiba & Uherova Hasbani, Katarina, 2013. "The dynamics of energy policy in Lebanon when research, politics, and policy fail to intersect," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 629-642.
- Ruble, Isabella & Nader, Pamela, 2011. "Transforming shortcomings into opportunities: Can market incentives solve Lebanon's energy crisis?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2467-2474, May.
- Ruble, Isabella & Karaki, Sami, 2013. "Introducing mandatory standards for select household appliances in Lebanon: A cost-benefit analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 608-617.
- Kabakian, V. & McManus, M.C. & Harajli, H., 2015. "Attributional life cycle assessment of mounted 1.8kWp monocrystalline photovoltaic system with batteries and comparison with fossil energy production system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 428-437.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:6:p:487-493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.