Energy content in manufacturing exports: A cross-country analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- João Amador, 2011. "Energy content in manufacturing exports: a cross-country analysis," Working Papers w201110, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ang, B. W., 2004. "Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1131-1139, June.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009.
"Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 597-620, September.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Newell, Richard G. & Palmer, Karen, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," Discussion Papers dp-09-13, Resources For the Future.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," NBER Working Papers 15031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emanuele Breda & Rita Cappariello & Roberta Zizza, 2007.
"Vertical Specialisation in Europe: Evidence from the Import Content of Exports,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 97(3), pages 189-189, May-June.
- Emanuele Breda & Rita Cappariello & Roberta Zizza, 2008. "Vertical specialisation in Europe: Evidence from the import content of exports," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 682, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Miketa, Asami & Mulder, Peter, 2005. "Energy productivity across developed and developing countries in 10 manufacturing sectors: Patterns of growth and convergence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 429-453, May.
- Mary O'Mahony & Marcel P. Timmer, 2009. "Output, Input and Productivity Measures at the Industry Level: The EU KLEMS Database," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(538), pages 374-403, June.
- Eichhammer, Wolfgang & Wilhelm, Mannsbart, 1997. "Industrial energy efficiency : Indicators for a European cross-country comparison of energy efficiency in the manufacturing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 759-772.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Baksi, Soham & Green, Chris, 2007. "Calculating economy-wide energy intensity decline rate: The role of sectoral output and energy shares," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6457-6466, December.
- Norman S. Fieleke, 1974. "The energy content of U.S. exports and imports," International Finance Discussion Papers 51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ang, B.W. & Zhang, F.Q., 2000. "A survey of index decomposition analysis in energy and environmental studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1149-1176.
- Gale A. Boyd and Joseph M. Roop, 2004. "A Note on the Fisher Ideal Index Decomposition for Structural Change in Energy Intensity," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 87-102.
- Ang, B.W., 2006. "Monitoring changes in economy-wide energy efficiency: From energy-GDP ratio to composite efficiency index," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 574-582, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, J.S. & Xia, X.H. & Chen, G.Q. & Alsaedi, A. & Hayat, T., 2016. "Optimal embodied energy abatement strategy for Beijing economy: Based on a three-scale input-output analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1602-1610.
- Picciolo, Francesco & Papandreou, Andreas & Hubacek, Klaus & Ruzzenenti, Franco, 2017. "How crude oil prices shape the global division of labor," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 753-761.
- Marcos Gonçalves Perroni & Sérgio Eduardo Gouvêa da Costa & Sérgio Eduardo Gouvêa da Costa & Wesley Vieira da Silva & Edson Pinheiro de Lima & Edson Pinheiro de Lima & Claudimar Pereira da Veiga & Cla, 2016. "Analysis of Income Elasticities of Brazil’s Energy Matrix," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 431-441.
- Adewuyi, Adeolu O. & Adeniyi, Oluwatosin, 2015. "Trade and consumption of energy varieties: Empirical analysis of selected West Africa economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 354-366.
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, Z.M. & Xia, X.H. & Xu, X.Y. & Chen, Y.B., 2013. "The impact of domestic trade on China's regional energy uses: A multi-regional input–output modeling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1169-1181.
- Bosupeng, Mpho, 2017. "On the Effects of the BRICS on World Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 81757, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Bosupeng, Mpho, 2017. "Electricity Consumption and Exports Growth: Revisiting the Feedback Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 81756, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency; Exports; Advanced and emerging economies;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:1074-1081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .